What What The First Video Game You Ever Played?

46 posts

Flag Post

I think mine was one of the Super Mario Bros on the Gameboy Color, Pac-Man on some TV game with a joystick you plug into your TV, or the first Marvel Vs. Capcom game for the PS1…

It was one of those…

Flag Post

Yoshi’s Story and arena are the earliest games I can remember

Flag Post

My first console game was Mega Man The Wily Wars on the Sega Mega Drive. Saw a friend playing it, and received it as well as a Mega Drive as a birthday present. Still an awesome game today. :)

Flag Post

Im pretty sure the first game I ever played was Call of Duty:1 for the 360.

Flag Post

Mine was Serious Sam Gold, the 1990’s version. Not the first one though, the graphics kinda sucked.

Flag Post

Probably Golden Eye N64 that came out in 97.

Flag Post

I remember playing Super Mario Bros on the NES at a very young age (roughly 2-3 years old, so maybe playing isn’t the right word, more like pushing random buttons in an attempt to play), so that was probably one of, if not the first I played.

Flag Post

Well, I don’t remember too well if I played it or not, but as far back as my memory can go, I would say Aladdin on the Super Nintendo back around the mid-late 90’s. Again, I’m not too sure if I played it or not, because the guy who was playing it at the time seemed to be concentrating hard on beating it, even though he was on the first stage.

Flag Post

I think mine was Machine hunter for PS1. It’s at least the earliest I recall playing.

Flag Post

Crash Bandicoot.

Flag Post

Yars’ Revenge, on the Atari 2600.

Flag Post

Super Mario Bros.

Flag Post

sonic the hedgehog on sega way back

Flag Post

Pokemon, I think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

Behold, an adult!

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:
Originally posted by Toa_of_Pi:

Behold, an adult!

Someone get a camera, quick!

Flag Post

Crash Bandicoot

Can’t remember which one:
There are three posibilities: Warped 3, CTR racing and a gameboy game. The first one was %98 completed, than I was stuck, I know what to do now but I won’t try it after so many years, CTR racing is %100 complete, and the gameboy one is %101. (Got the crate crystal in the extra Neo Cortex level which is unlocked when you reach %99.

Flag Post

Mario Bros./Super Mario Bros. on the NES, though I recall Aladdin (SNES) much more clearly. Fun times.

Flag Post

This one is easy – Pong.

Flag Post

I remember playing Mario Kart 64 when I was 3 years old (and I remember not entirely sucking at it! Wooo!), but if you count the educational computer games my parents stuffed down when I was a baby (which the most important thing I learned from that is how to install computer games), then I’ve got no idea.

Flag Post

As far back as I can remember it was one of three games on the N64. Diddykong racing, super mario 64, or golden eye.

Flag Post

Uh… it was either Crash Bandicoot 2 or Spyro: Year of the dragon. I don’t quite remember.

Flag Post

Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64.

Flag Post

Mario games ftw!

Flag Post

Pong, on an Atari VCS.