Games that are overdue and should be made!

19 posts

Flag Post

put down what the title of the game is, and information about it thats new.

I personally believe we need a freerider3 complete with biking tricks, and customizable stuff!

Flag Post

Mirror’s Edge 2 ftw. Maybe they’ll call it Window’s Ridge.

Flag Post

System Shock 3.

Mirror’s Edge 2 ftw. Maybe they’ll call it Window’s Ridge.

True enough, it should be made. But overdue? The first one is still at full price!

Flag Post

LOCO ROCO 2 i cant wait for it!!!

Flag Post

monochrome 3 =D

Flag Post

Prince of Persia 2. First game was great!

Colorful, got darker though.
Graphics – Not bad.
Gameplay – Excellent
Battle system – Excellent
Story – Great + Excellent

Flag Post

There are already 7 Prince of Persia games…

Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

There are already 7 Prince of Persia games…

I mean the latest reboot of the series. It is a prince, looks kinda the same but totally different. He even calls his camel “Farah” which is a resemblance to the older games.

Flag Post

I mean the latest reboot of the series. It is a prince, looks kinda the same but totally different. He even calls his camel “Farah” which is a resemblance to the older games.

Sorry I haven’t played a Prince of Persia game but I’ve heard of lots and just did a wiki search but there is only one “next-gen” installment of the game which is what you meant, sorry about that.

Back on topic: Assassin’s Creed was a fun game, I’m just worried an Assassin’s Creed 2 wouldn’t bring anything new as I was getting a little bored by the end of Assassin’s Creed (1)

Flag Post

Loco Roco 2 is out as far as I know. I’m hoping that KotOR online will be good. Also in response to fuzzybacon I believe that Bioshock was a spiritual successor to System Shock.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

Sorry I haven’t played a Prince of Persia game but I’ve heard of lots and just did a wiki search but there is only one “next-gen” installment of the game which is what you meant, sorry about that.

Back on topic: Assassin’s Creed was a fun game, I’m just worried an Assassin’s Creed 2 wouldn’t bring anything new as I was getting a little bored by the end of Assassin’s Creed (1)

Assassins Creed was a great game. Gets boring after like an hour or two though :( Not much to do.

Flag Post

A sequel/updated version of Master of Magic.

Flag Post

STICK RPG 2

/topic

Edit: Wow… guess I was right. XD

Flag Post

Brutal Legend 2.

Flag Post

More Katamari games.

Flag Post

Star Wars Battlefront III

Flag Post
Originally posted by wreckgar39: