New MMO Alpha

8 posts

Flag Post

Venture Games is looking for Alpha testers for a new MMOG treasure hunt, iTreasure. Somewhere on the island is a buried treasure – join a hunt, solve the clues, get there first, and it’s yours! Play for free with Alpha Points redeemable in the future. Interested gamers can check out http://www.iTreasure.com/ for more information.

Flag Post

Whoa, sounds fun. I may try it later.

Flag Post

I refuse to play it due to the title. I don’t use iAnything unless it’s by apple. Also, my computer sucks too much.

Flag Post

As a thank you for testing and giving feedback, we will now be auctioning off one brand new iPod Nano per week for the duration of the Alpha.

“Auction… How?” you say. Just win Alpha Points in our free hunts, then bid on the weekly iPod in the auction on iTreasure.com. No cash, just points. Check your balance by logging into your account, on the website, then bid. The auction starts at 8 am CST every Friday, beginning November 23rd, and ends the same day at 5 pm CST. Bid anytime during those hours and the winner takes home their iPod and gloats about it on these same forums.

Its just our way of saying thank you to our test users.

Flag Post

Download client + install Java? ughh. Why not run in the browser?

Regarding smigbob’s comment – yeah, the “i” title is a bit off-putting. Overused.

Flag Post

I almost never download these things.

And I agree with Arcane. Browser-run would be a lot better.

Flag Post

I hear you about browser vs. dl. We are working feverishly on the browser version, so look for that in the near future.

Flag Post

As a thank you for testing and giving feedback, we will now be auctioning off one brand new iPod Nano per week for the duration of the Alpha.

“Auction… How?” you say. Just win Alpha Points in our free hunts, then bid on the weekly iPod in the auction on iTreasure.com. No cash, just points. Check your balance by logging into your account, on the website, then bid. The auction starts at 8 am CST every Friday, beginning November 23rd, and ends the same day at 5 pm CST. Bid anytime during those hours and the winner takes home their iPod and gloats about it on these same forums.

Its just our way of saying thank you to our test users.