[Sonic The Pokemon] Fan Game

6 posts

Flag Post

Sonic The Pokemon
A game me and my friends created with C++ and we would like to get your feed back on the game.

Its still in beta and many extras will be added or taken out so please tell us what u would
like to see in the game or what you think should be taken out. View Disclaimer in the game.

The game is Public and Free.

http://www.4shared.com/file/KB16L7He/Sonic_The_Pokemon_BETA.html

Flag Post

My face at this moment: ಠ__ಠ

Flag Post

I will download and see the game.

Flag Post

I tried the game, the idea is good, but the game is way too small to be even playable, the game isnt balanced, i won my first match but that was luck. Basically you need to expand the game and make it bigger, the idea is good. I would play a game like this if it was based on leveling and other stuff like the real pokemon.

Good luck!

Flag Post
Originally posted by CYrusmaster:

I tried the game, the idea is good, but the game is way too small to be even playable, the game isnt balanced, i won my first match but that was luck. Basically you need to expand the game and make it bigger, the idea is good. I would play a game like this if it was based on leveling and other stuff like the real pokemon.

Good luck!

thank you. that’s some we will definitely do! this was just a beta and we were seeing what people think of the battling system

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

My face at this moment: ಠ__ಠ

I wish there was a button to Upvote/Like this post.