Nintendo Games (Mario, Pokémon, etc.)

78 posts

Flag Post

I just kinda noticed that there weren’t too many popular Nintendo gaming forums and decided to start one. Open to anyone, anything, as long as it stays in Nintendo. Just to start it off, I’ll give you a starting title, just to generate something: Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon. This title just came out last month.

Flag Post

I’m a fan of Luigi’s Mansion for the Gamecube but this new one is looks iffy. I’m not really a fan of the DS either

Flag Post

If anyone decides to get a game for the 3ds/dsi/ds lite get Pokemon mystery dungeon and black and white 2 and 1. Also get the x and y ones when they come out.

Flag Post

I love Luigi’s Mansion but I wonder if this new one will be any good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hamsters_R_Boss:

Since when has anything but Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Super Mario come out that’s good on the DS? Never

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:

Since when has anything but Pokemon, Animal Crossing and Super Mario come out that’s good on the DS? Never

Zelda

Flag Post

There is a Mario Golf game coming out in the summer

Flag Post

Well, Nintendo has had a lot of good games/franchises in their long run, however i am a bit upset that they haven’t added anything new to the Starfox or Metroid franchises last year.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

Zelda

Street Fighter

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

Zelda

Street Fighter

Mega Man ZX. _

Flag Post

Megaman still the best… :)

Flag Post

Well technically those aren’t Nintendo franchises (Megaman and Street Fighter.) Capcom is the maker of them, and Capcom is not exclusively owned by Nintendo.

Flag Post

All those games you guys listed are terrible. Who plays Street Fighter on the DS or even Mega Man for that matter? Those game barely contribute to the survival of the DS.

Flag Post

Would be nice if there is a new Star Fox game on the 3ds.

Flag Post

Mario is the best.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

Mario is the best.

This.

All those games you guys listed are terrible. Who plays Street Fighter on the DS or even Mega Man for that matter? Those game barely contribute to the survival of the DS.

Bitch.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EEESMAN2424:

I just kinda noticed that there weren’t too many popular Nintendo gaming forums and decided to start one. Open to anyone, anything, as long as it stays in Nintendo. Just to start it off, I’ll give you a starting title, just to generate something: Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon. This title just came out last month.

It’s terrible that you opened with this without giving better guidelines of what you wanted, but…I’ll entertain the notion.

Honestly, the commercials shown on the tele don’t seem to give it much justice, considering it looks to be a tad more than a port of the GameCube game. Nintendo’s only recently been pushing Luigi into the forefront because Mario’s becoming a rather tired figurehead, and Luigi is more…mold-able, like clay (hell, even in an interview, Luigi was described as having a much wider range of emotions than Mario ever had).

Why don’t we go back in time, though, and play games like Sweet Home, or Mother 3?

Flag Post

Seriously, if you think that, then you probably don’t play many DS games. There’s Phoenix Wright, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Trauma Center, to name a few. And yeah, Zelda too.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about Luigi’s Mansion 2. It also seems to be doing well in the charts.

Flag Post

Never played Luigi’s Mansion, but it seems cool.

Flag Post

Crash Bandicoot games for the 3DS would be nice.

EDIT: Yeah, I know Crash Bandicoot isn’t developed by Nintendo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PLATINUM7:

I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about Luigi’s Mansion 2. It also seems to be doing well in the charts.

Oh my gosh I love that game! The replay value isn’t very good though…online play is amazing…

Flag Post

Anyway guys I think its time to move on to a new topic (I’m horrible at checking forums….sorry bout that)… what does everyone think about the new Pokemon games coming out, Pokemon X & Y?

Flag Post

I’m glad they stuck to the color theme :P

In all seriousness, I’m actually okay with them. People complain about the fifth generation, before X and Y, and how it had garbage and ice cream pokemon.

And I’m just like.

Look at Muk.