Nintendo Games (Mario, Pokémon, etc.) page 2

78 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

I’m glad they stuck to the color theme :P

In all seriousness, I’m actually okay with them. People complain about the fifth generation, before X and Y, and how it had garbage and ice cream pokemon.

And I’m just like.

Look at Muk.

I have to agree that the fifth generation Pokémon aren’t as bad as people say. Sure they had some stupid looking ones, but then again so did the first generation.

Flag Post

Honestly, with all the crazy pokemon out now, I think GameFreak is trying to be more creative than renaming different animals and calling them Pokemon. I really think that the Pokemon in the third and fourth generations were at a happy medium, and probably one of the reasons that those two generations are the favorites of most Pokemon fans today…(except the all-out “Oh, but the first one’s the best because it was the first one” people:))
I really hope that’s where the Pokemon games are coming back too.

Flag Post

Pokèmon X & Y
What does everyone think about Mega evolutions, especially the ones announced today, Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur, and Mega Charizard!!!
Oh boy am I excited for this game!!!!!

Flag Post

Anyone here played Fire Emblem Awakening on hard mode?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EEESMAN2424:

Pokèmon X & Y
What does everyone think about Mega evolutions, especially the ones announced today, Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur, and Mega Charizard!!!

Charizard looks like it merged with Noivern, Venusaur didn’t really change much, and Blastoise looks like shit.

Fuck, there’s backwards compatibility in X/Y. I was looking forward to starting over…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fyre_Hawk:

Is Fire Emblem Awakening as good as they say?

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

Pokèmon X & Y

Charizard looks like it merged with Noivern, Venusaur didn’t really change much, and Blastoise looks like shit.

Fuck, there’s backwards compatibility in X/Y. I was looking forward to starting over…

I think what Game Freak did was what most of the fans from way back wanted. Anyway, I think Mega Blastoise looks like a freakin tank!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheQuietGamer:
Originally posted by Fyre_Hawk:

Is Fire Emblem Awakening as good as they say?

I’ve actually never played Fire Emblem Awakening, but my friend says its amazing and it probably his favorite game on the 3DS

Flag Post

Whatever happened to that Wii U port of Deus Ex: Human Revolution? I remember hearing that it was like the directors cut or something, but I haven’t heard any news on it in forever. Did they cancel it?

Flag Post

My list of best pokemon generations
1. Gen 4
2. Gen 3
3. Gen 1
4. Gen 2
5. Gen 5

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Im wondering, Whats yours thought about the new zelda game: A link between worlds.
I think it will be awesome, Nice graphics and the ability to walk on wall

Flag Post

Nintando is quite good gaming console but it has very tough competition of xbox and ps3, Thier are lots of intresting game on nintando like pokemon, mario.

Flag Post

I just got a 3DS with Black 2 for $100.

Now I can actually buy X!

Flag Post

Nice

Originally posted by niceman555:

1. Gen 4
2. Gen 3
3. Gen 1
4. Gen 2
5. Gen 5

I agree with that list. Gen 4 was probably the best gen they’ve made so far, with Gen 3 at a close second.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Mario games are extrordinary. Fun to play the mario series games.

Flag Post

Nice

1. Gen 4
2. Gen 3
3. Gen 1
4. Gen 2
5. Gen 5

I agree with that list. Gen 4 was probably the best gen they’ve made so far, with Gen 3 at a close second.

See, I thought Gen 4 was slow and boring. Yeah, it added the phys/spec split but that’s it. I like 2 and 5 the best because 2 was so expansive and 5 really did feel like a fresh start and the sequel thing worked out well imo. Three was weird because Team Aqua/ Magma’s motives didn’t make sense to me and it focused so heavily on one type (water).

Flag Post

>2
>expansive
lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trigger_Happy_XD:

Nice

1. Gen 4
2. Gen 3
3. Gen 1
4. Gen 2
5. Gen 5

See, I thought Gen 4 was slow and boring. Yeah, it added the phys/spec split but that’s it. I like 2 and 5 the best because 2 was so expansive and 5 really did feel like a fresh start and the sequel thing worked out well imo. Three was weird because Team Aqua/ Magma’s motives didn’t make sense to me and it focused so heavily on one type (water).

I think the most loved games in Pokèmon still are Emerald and Platinum story-wise. I think once gen 5 came out with the new world layout, I really didn’t it to much as Pokèmon and pretty well got lost…oh well I still think they’re all good games and can’t wait for October 12?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mathewcarl:

Mario games are extrordinary. Fun to play the mario series games.

^
| Thumbs Up.

Flag Post

I loved and grew up with Nintendo. I stuck exclusively to their games and systems. But I just feel differently about them as they have began to go way downhill. My WiiU just serves as a dust collector now, and I almost never touch it. I will give them credit for how well they have done with the 3DS. It seems to me they do a lot better in the handhelds market. The 2DS, however, no.

Flag Post
The 2DS, however, no.

The 2DS isn’t for you or for anyone here.

Flag Post
The 2DS, however, no.

I understand what they were trying to go for with it, but it’s still ridiculous to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PhotonRaine:
The 2DS, however, no.

I understand what they were trying to go for with it, but it’s still ridiculous to me.

Half my friends that have a 3DS say the 3D is crap and some of my friends don’t want to pay the price for the 3DS if they just want to play the games. Nintendo’s gonna make huge $.