Kings And Legends - New CCG

39 posts

Flag Post

Hello Heroes!

I am proud to present a brand new type of CCG involving plenty of strategy and fully rendered character models, Kings And Legends

Face your opponents on a battle map, watch your cards be summoned onto the map and march towards the enemy Hero, decide where to place them and how their unique abilities can be used best.

Keep a lane clear for your Charging Cavalry? Or block it with Heavily armoured units and archers at the rear? Neutralise the enemies flying units with your own Pegasus Riders, or make use of the Ogre’s Rage & Regenerate abilities and some Priests to cure to make a hulking-behemoth of destruction that gains power whenever it’s damaged.

Since launch, Kings And Legends has had 2 major updates:

‘Ascension’ brought the 50 level PvE Ascension Tower and over 100 additional Cards

The other added a series of Daily Tournaments, most of which are free to enter and offer a level playing field, doesn’t matter if you’ve spent money on the game or not, in the Daily Tournaments everyone has an equal chance to win and skill will carry the day, and win the rewards of course!

Buff your Hero with Equipment & additional stat-boosting Mounts, use the Blacksmith to craft even better equipment or the Alchemy Lab to upgrade your cards to new, more powerful versions!

No need to grind, the Seaport will farm Experience and Ingame resources while you’re afk, leaving you to pop-in and meet your Guildmates for the important Tournaments, or do your Daily Quests to grab some free Premium Currency.

Hope to see you with us soon Heroes!

Flag Post

Got any questions about the game?

Post them here and I’ll answer as best I can!

Flag Post

Hrm… overall a fun game. I personally like it better than Wartune since I get a little bit more control over the battles and all. Just like it though, there’s tons of stuff to do to keep you engaged, which I kind of like since it is a CCG.

The Chinese Server is a couple of updates ahead too which means that there should be an overall good stream of content to come.

Flag Post

Hi KTCAOP,

Yep, we actually have 2 major updates in mind, which will both expand the current Races, and additoinal PvE Worlds, there will also be a larger, more integrated PvP Tournament system in place for those kind of epic, elimination style Tournaments!

We also have a bunch of exclusive cards which will be available free for different events throughout the year, including the Constellation / Zodiac Cards that I know alot of players will recognise from the Chinese version!

Flag Post

Great game, will it be on Kongregate in the future?

Flag Post

Our Techs are working on the api, we certainly hope so!

Flag Post

It out guys :)!

Flag Post

YEP!

Come find us at Kings And Legends!

Flag Post

Joining tomorrow, busy today :s

Flag Post

when the update comes?

Flag Post

How do I play on either the Kongregate servers or the main K&L server?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jchiches:

How do I play on either the Kongregate servers or the main K&L server?

It’s on Kong, thought the servers appear to be down at the moment.

Flag Post

Are the chinese updates comming on kongregate ?

Flag Post

You can register to the main Kings And Legends servers here:
K&L Registration Page

You can also login via Facebook, which means one less password or boring registration process, simply click ‘Login with Facebook’ here

And yes, all of the Patches you may have seen on the Chinese version will be updated to our servers.

^GM Demadrend

Flag Post

I saw “free attempts left today” which implies that this game has kred-items
I won’t play it

Flag Post

Hi Leothyr,

It is indeed a Free-to-play MMO, that allows ingame items (namely Card Booster Packs) to be bought with both Ingame Free currency and Premium Currency. The option you are referring to: ‘Free attempts left today’ refers to the 50 Level PvE Ascension Tower. You get a free attempt at it everyday, and can purchase additional tickets, but also find them from the Rewards when you complete each level.

The Kred-free Original servers cna be found here: Kingsandlegends.com

Anymore information or questions, please feel free to post them here! ^GM_Demadrend

Flag Post

I really liked the game, up to the point where skill and grind stopped to matter and a lot of mechniacs favouring paying players took place. Don’t get me wrong – I know you need to earn money and I’d be willing to spend, just not as much as whales with whom its immposible to compete. Also you included a lot of ‘players in top get better’ rewards, so the difference between players who pay and the ones who dont want to spend just yet is getting even bigger.

Apart from that its a great game.

Flag Post

To address this, a series of Daily Tournaments were added.

Sealed = Participants cannot use own cards to compete but instead open 15 PvP packs and build their deck from there.

Equalizer = No Mounts, no advantages, no VIP benefits. Everyone builds a deck from all Legendary cards, so the only thing that matters is Skill, Startegy, Communication (if 2v2 version) and some luck!

There’s also a 4vs4 Guild Showdown event, giving Priests a real chance to shine. Further updates will introduce more features.

^Dema

Flag Post

why not:
1 make Master Pack unlock on lv 50(max) or for 1000-1500 gold in game( daily , dungs,etc. )
2 create Clover Pack for lv 50 players and Vip 4,5 for 35k silver ( Rare:v.high, Epic:Normal , Legend ( orange ): Low )
????
that can eliminate totaly p2w from game, no p2w = more happy players, more happy players = more $$ for creators/host etc.

Flag Post

Hmm, I’ll pass your ideas on to the Producing Team, might be somethign nice for servers of a certain age! Of course I’m sure they’ll want to look at balancing / numbers and stuff.

Flag Post

Can anyone post link to chinese server? i want to see what happen there!!!

Flag Post

It’s out now.

Flag Post

what is out now? and can you please post the link to chinese server?
I you say Kong server it is out now yes but i still want to see te chinese server

Flag Post
Originally posted by Demadrend:
We also have a bunch of exclusive cards which will be available free for different events throughout the year, including the Constellation / Zodiac Cards

No effing way! They come only in 2 rarities: 5* and 6*, so that means we’ll get event with free 5*? Awesome! Can’t wait!

Originally posted by Leothyr:

I saw “free attempts left today” which implies that this game has kred-items
I won’t play it

loooool, way to judge book by it’s cover. BTW, how is Tyrant, game you returned to quite recently and well known for having huge part of cardpool available only for spenders? I guess what I wanted to say: hypocritical much?

Originally posted by Demadrend:
Equalizer = No Mounts, no advantages, no VIP benefits. Everyone builds a deck from all Legendary cards, so the only thing that matters is Skill, Startegy, Communication (if 2v2 version)

And this ladies and gentelmans is why I love K&L: despite quite heavy p2w at times, they give you equalizer, type of tourney no other CCG on Kong has. HD Xyth had option almost like this, but you could gain some tiny advantage if you transfered save from official site. In K&L equalizer everyone is 100% equal, something I haven’t seen in any freemium game so far. Now if only there was EU server with tourney times more suited for us…

Flag Post

yeah need time like the main site time!!!