Kings And Legends - New CCG page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

I’m sorry to say but the version you see on here (Kongregate servers) is run by a different publisher, it will shortly change name to ‘Rise of Mythos’ to try and establish itself as a seperate game.

For the original Kings and Legends, we will shorltly be releasing v1.2 (in the middle of this month) and this update should curb the current Rushing Meta dominance, plus we will be launching a German version with a fully-localised Deutsch UI and we hope to continue growing and providing more languages for the European market.

I hope to see some of you there! ^Demadrend

Flag Post

So its better to start on a original server then on a kongregate server ?

Flag Post

Well, I am naturally biased because I work for the original version, so yes, I do believe starting there Kings and Legends is the best idea. And my ace-n-the-hole, check the forums for KAL global here, there hasn’t been a GM post in ages and forum has lots of thrreads requesting support….I really hate to see p-layers get a low-level of support AND have the brand name KIngs And Legends get dragged through the mud, so I say, if you play with us, you WILL get better support and more events, but of course, many of you are already invested here at Kong.

Just my 2-cents. ^GM_Demadrend

Flag Post

Hi Everyone!

We"re now releasing our latest major update: v1.2 – The Dark Descent!

Introducing over 160 new cards, a new continent, 10 more levels, a new Boss Run and a new Daily Free Card Lottery!

Death Knights, Werewolves, Shambling Skeletons and Fleet-footed Sylvi, massive expansions to the Undead and Hlafblood Factions!

Flag Post

Its pay 2 play if you say anything bad about it they will ban you from facebook and forums
The best free cards you can get are t4 where for the t5 and 6 the best stuff are from expensive 10/15$ packs and are only obtainable from there

Flag Post

The only reason a person would be banned from Facebook is if they repeatedly posted Comments with swearwords or offensive content. As we are trying to provide a gaming environment for everybody, our Community sites will reflect that. It’s not about negative feedback or opinions, it’s about what content is offensive to other people.

There are plenty of Non-VIP’s who obtain Epic cards and go on to participate in Guild Showdown, PvP Seasons and Daily Events to find better cards….or create them with the Alchemy Lab.

Flag Post

Heya,

Just wanted to show off one of the new cards we’re working on, can you guess which European Myth this character is based on?

Flag Post

What’s the difference between “Kings and Legends,” “Rise of Mythos,” and “Ancient Summoner?”

Flag Post

Kings and Legends: Published by Gamespree, launched December 2012. First English language version of K&L. Currently responsible for localising new content and creating Free Card events for all other English language versions.

Rise of Mythos: Published by GameFuse. (Owned by Changyou)
Kings and Legends Global aka. Kongregate version: Published by GameFuse, will soon be changing name to Rise of Mythos.

Ancient Summoner: Published by GameBox (Owned by Changyou)

Practically the only differences are the Facebook pages/Communities, publishgers cna offer different events and promotions at different times, and publishers cna also have their on exclusive cards.

Currently Kings and Legends from Gamespree has their first exclusive cards being built, with their Lore stemming from European mythology, and the others as expansion cards to introduce new Deck builds, improve gameplay, allow diverser meta.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Demadrend:

Heya,

Just wanted to show off one of the new cards we’re working on, can you guess which European Myth this character is based on?

what is that character call and what stats? is it for 1.3 I play in kingsandlegends.com

Flag Post
For the original Kings and Legends, we will shorltly be releasing v1.2 (in the middle of this month) and this update should curb the current Rushing Meta dominance

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flag Post

Well, I am naturally biased because I work for the original version, so yes, I do believe starting there Kings and Legends is the best idea. And my ace-n-the-hole, check the forums for KAL global here, there hasn’t been a GM post in ages and forum has lots of thrreads requesting support….I really hate to see p-layers get a low-level of support AND have the brand name KIngs And Legends get dragged through the mud, so I say, if you play with us, you WILL get better support and more events, but of course, many of you are already invested here at Kong.

Just my 2-cents. ^GM_Demadrend

I agree with the Kings and Legends site being better, but there have been way too many servers coming out in a short period of time.

Flag Post

A new idea for the Kings and Legends website, or the Rise of Mythos…
Dragons
Demons

Flag Post

Often they have special offers that give a epic bonus card if you spend $20+ a legendary bonus card if you spend $200+ and a god like bonus card if you spend $1000+.

Don’t expect to get more that 1 god like cards per $1000 you spend on booster. So total dont expect more that 2 god like card per $1000.
Like wise don’t expect more than 2 legendary card per $200.

Pay-to-play have an advantage but free-to-play who have played everyday for a year have an advantage too.

If you want to buy booster that give same cards as playing as free-to-play for one day I think you need to spend around $5.
So if you are a new player and want as good card as a free-to play who everyday for 6 month you need to spend
$1000.

Pay to play players who have spend under $100 don’t really have an unfair advantage.

If you want to be no 1 you have to spend load of money (>$1000). If you want to be in top 100 you don’t need to spend money just play a lot everyday for a long time..