Super Mario Galaxy

25 posts

Flag Post

Lets all talk about the newest game for the wii! Super Mario Galaxy! You can find reviews, videos, and screenshots here: http://wii.ign.com/objects/748/748588.html

If you scroll down and see the rating, you will notice that the game is #1 out of 694 wii games.

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s a great platformer as far as I heard, however I will probably not be able to play it myself for the next 4-5 years.

Flag Post

I just got it, and played the first level. Looks to be a very fun game! shooting stars have now replaced punching, adding a basic FPS-esque element to the game. The game is also a lot more linear now, which to some people can be a curse and to others, a blessing.

Flag Post

I hope to get it soon, and it looks like it’ll pwn!

http://www.metacritic.com/games/wii/ – It’s rated first at 97!!!

Flag Post

Super Mario Galaxy seems awesome.

Flag Post

xbox360 is better im getting it in like a month and im gonna have halo3

Flag Post

SMG looks pretty sweet and seems like its getting great reviews no matter where u check
cant wait to get hands on it

Flag Post

Really want to get this game. It loks really awesome. On gamespot it has a rating of 9.5 out of 10 which has a higher rating than all Guitar Heroe’s, Gears of War, and all Call of Duty games. It is also ranked number one on the Wii.

Flag Post

O how bad i would love to get a wii and this game..

Flag Post

It’s official: I am going to go up to my wife and say: “Woman we are going to get a Wii, no ifs ands or buts. I don’t care about the money, I’m the bread winner and I wear the pants. Now get in the kitchen and make me a pie!” She will then proceed to beat me senseless but she will let me buy a Wii out of sympathy for beating me up. Thus, the end result being I will be happy and will get to play Mario Galaxy.

Flag Post

Bwhahahaha
Put that women in her place
=]

Im kidding

Yet, that game does look amazing

Flag Post

My wife enjoys games too but I’ve never been able to convince her to get a Wii or an Xbox (not even considering the PS3 until it comes down in price or gets more game variety) but I think the Wii’s emphasis on gameplay and SMG might be enough to convince her.

Flag Post

Thats good that she enjoys games too, i understand the whole price thing.

If getting a wii, and that SMG dosen’t convince her…

…good luck

Flag Post

Yeah I’ll just have to warm up my back hand to get her to see things my way. :-)

Flag Post

Haha, of course.

The “back hand” solves all women related problems.

Flag Post

Bring it wit da powda!

Flag Post

Exactly!

Back To subject, SMG looks amazing

Flag Post

I got the game about 15 minutes ago. About to play it.

Flag Post

…damn you

Flag Post

Enigmafish, just point out to her that she can do exercise with the Wii. :D I’m sure there’s bound to be an Aerobics game sooner or later. :P

Flag Post

I’m getting this game. Most definitely.

Once I get up enough courage to go outside xD

Flag Post

The game owns. Buy a wii now. (unless you have already done so)

Flag Post

Make a flash version of it! :)

Flag Post

Yeah, it does look awesome. On a side note, Nintendo were naughty. :O

Look at the letter’s with twinkle’s on them and see what it spells. You’ll see what I mean. :P

Flag Post

Look at the letter’s with twinkle’s on them and see what it spells. You’ll see what I mean. :P

U R MR GAY? lol I know about that one