What is you fav pokemon game

43 posts

Flag Post

I want to know what is your favorite Pokémon game and tell me why

Flag Post

Emerald because of the region and Pokemon. Gold has to be my second favorite though.

Flag Post

Soul silver, only other Pokemon games I’ve had were platinum and red and it’s vastly superior to those two

Flag Post

At 50 posts I will reveal a secret in black 2 or if x and y comes out then I will give a hint or secret

Flag Post

I’m afraid I don’t play Pokémon anymore, but it was Emerald.

Flag Post

Emerald
Even though I know it’s old and has bad graphics, I found it the most engaging one.
I was addicted to it and refused to do anything other than playing it.
It was also the first Pokemon game I played which may support why.

Flag Post

I friggin’ love gold since childhood.

Flag Post

I have a soft spot for Silver. It was the first Pokémon game I played and I loved it.

I do also like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. I really like the Mystery Dungeon series in general for the strategic gameplay and rich story. There’s a few changes I’d enlist though.
1. Remove traps.
2. Only allow monster houses to trigger when you enter a new floor, not a new room. This allows all members of your team to fight at once.
3. Some attacks are broken. Pin Missile can take you out very easily, and Ominous Wind can be spammed if the user gets a speed increase. Pretty likely if you have four members in your group.

Flag Post

HeartGold and SoulSilver for me.

Flag Post

Thanks for the posts

Flag Post

No problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

No problem.

Flag Post

please I want more feedback

Flag Post

Hi guys

Flag Post

Please write back

Flag Post

Well, I’ve done my part..

Flag Post

Emerald version, it was the first version of pokemon I played, I just got curious since my friends were playing it.

Flag Post

I have only played red,golg,pokemon colleseum, pokemon card game (gbc?) and pokemon channel. my favourite out of them is pokemon red

Flag Post

pokemon blue because my blue turtle can use ice beam around level 70+ while in later generations it can not and mewtwo was the best there as well ><!

My best mod is Life of Guardian which is ruby mod and you can found it at pokecommunity dot com. This mod has different stories from other mods and other pokemon versions, Also, how it ends, gameplay, how to catch legendary and many. It is really different while others is kill all 8,16,18, etc. gyms beat all dark oraganizations, show pro to all elite 4 and old champion. However, this mod is not that and you don’t need to get all badges to reach the first ending and “Further more”, After the first ending there is still the real ending which is even better than the first.

Speaking of gameplay in this Life of guardian mod, It is so tricky. You don’t need something like level 100 team and even you have level 100 team it doesn’t mean you can beat foes.

There are also series of itself which is known as ruby destiny series, that is
Reign of legends – beat 8 gyms like normal then keep catching all legendary pokes until the last one and that will make the events in Life of Guardian.
Rescue rangers – it happened before the event in Reign of legends and make the events in Reign of Legends and Life of guardians. This mod is tricky one. It has tricky fight that you have likely level 1 pokes vs their level 100 team in double battle.
Life of Guardians – It happened after Reign of Legends but in different timeline. why? you should play Rescue Rangers and you will know that.

Flag Post

Pokemon FireRed.

Flag Post

stuck between ruby and silver…

Flag Post

This Is the 30 post good

Flag Post

Gotta be red for me. No matter how many pokemon games I may play in my life, the most love’s gotta be for the one that started it all

Flag Post

I cant really pick a pokemon game cause I love them all so im going to say pokemon yellow because it was the first game I had ever played. P.S. Some generations have a third game that comes out later the X and Y pokemon games make it seem as if there is going to be a pokemon Z is it just me thinking this or am I not the only one?

Flag Post

Pokemon Yellow.

Pokemon SoulSilver is my second favourite though.