I love Unity games!

19 posts

Flag Post

I think Unity games are the best online games.
I really love those amazing 3D games :)
Do you like them also?
If you didn’t try them yet then you should check the Unity games portal:
http://www.GamesUnity.com

Flag Post

If I wanted to play 3D game, I’d download one from Steam or buy a box from store. Entire appeal of flash games is that they can be run on non-gaming computers, and unity games are worse resource hogs than even terribly written flash ones. Also story/balance/entertainment >> crappy 3D graphics in some p2w shit or some other poorly made game which tries to hide lack of content behind “pretty” graphics. 3D for sake of 3D is stupid.

On a side note: seems like your account was made (almost) entirely to promote other website. There should be some rule on Kong that forbids it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seizan_7:

If I wanted to play 3D game, I’d download one from Steam or buy a box from store. Entire appeal of flash games is that they can be run on non-gaming computers, and unity games are worse resource hogs than even terribly written flash ones. Also story/balance/entertainment >> crappy 3D graphics in some p2w shit or some other poorly made game which tries to hide lack of content behind “pretty” graphics. 3D for sake of 3D is stupid.

On a side note: seems like your account was made (almost) entirely to promote other website. There should be some rule on Kong that forbids it.

Well, they use more resource than flash games, but they are simply more advanced than flash games in graphics. My computer has no problem with unity games. It is not like they demand ultra high-end computers. Also, they aren’t always p2w.

Flag Post

@Seizan_7 Unity games are cross-platform and use the resources of the device very efficiency, so the graphics is smooth and clear like I never saw in Flash games, also the 3D graphics is amazing. I know many Unity games which are very interesting and with excellent story.

Flag Post

Anyone else play Unity games?

Flag Post

Check this unity3D kind of memory match game!!

Flag Post

i like fps unity games :) just like they should be

Flag Post

but the unity website you suggested is terrible

Flag Post

Indeed those games are amazing :)

Flag Post

I’ve had mixed experiences with Unity. Some developers use it to make fantastic games that are super entertaining while other use is and make low quality 3D games that keep me interested for about 5 minutes.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

@Beny071 Unfortunately most of the players aren’t aware to how much Unity games can be enjoyable.

Flag Post

I play offensive combat and dead trigger, good unity games

Flag Post

I play Ultimate Crisis which is an amazing action game.

Flag Post

I never try to play unity games yet but like to give that a try.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jael78:

I never try to play unity games yet but like to give that a try.

You should really give it a try, you won’t be disappointed :)

Flag Post

Some of the unity games I’ve tried to play just ended up crashing my browser in the past. I don’t really bother with them.

Flag Post

How are some of you complaining about Unity being a resource hog? How old are your computers? My laptop, which struggles with minecraft, can run Unity with no problems at all.
I mainly play Multiplayer Unity games. One of the best Unity games that I’ve played is Freefall Tournament. It’s on Kong, as well as it’s own site (Although I prefer playing from Kong).

Flag Post

I love Unity. I mean that, I LOVE their engine. As a developer, I appreciate the ease of use, cross-platform distribution options, efficient 3d engine, and versatile physics engine. My best received game, GodSpace Galactic, wouldn’t have been possible if it weren’t for Unity being both 3D and having a great built-in physics engine that I could use in a browser-based game. If I had tried it with flash, it would have been 2D, which there is absolutely nothing wrong with, but it’s so much cooler to explore the star system that you just made in first person. And if I had used UDK, Gamemaker, or any of the other engines, I wouldn’t have been able to post to Kongregate and meet the fans that I have had the chance to get to know and collaborate with. So for all of you Unity haters out there, why? Thanks to Unity, I have had the ability to express my artistic desires, and interact with some really inventive and creative people. And while that may just be my experience as a developer, I’m sure the other devs would agree, and I’d like to think that there’s at least one person that I entertained with my game, which would make it all worth it. So yeah, more computers can run flash, but some games are only possible with engines like Unity, so don’t knock them until you’ve seriously tried them.

And as far as good Unity games, here’s a couple: You Are the Road (fun concept), SolaSim (GodSpace’s cousin game), Aurora (another well done solar simulation), Nature Treks (absolutely gorgeous game!), and many more!

@Pirouline Offensive combat is a great Unity game!