deleted topic (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

Nice! Thanks for sharing these, the pictures really helped!

Flag Post

Hmm. Yes. Interesting. Another secretless thread talking about secret stuff that isn’t secret anymore.

Flag Post

just found out you have to stand on top of the table and shoot down

Flag Post

Treehugger. You, sir, are totally wrong.

Also stop hugging trees.

Flag Post
Originally posted by treehugger:

just found out you have to stand on top of the table and shoot down

I did, too.

Flag Post

Noooooooooooooooo!!! Now I have to use something other then Sniper!!!???

Flag Post

realy like what you doing thanks for the information :D

Flag Post

No. It’s not necessary to shoot the tables from the top. Do it from the top of the fruit tables and MoestroRage will randomlly pop up next to you and explode you with his explosive shotgun screaming “My Fruits” over the game until you get nightmares about human-sized zombie fruits eating you alive. And wake up with MoestroRage pointing a explosive shotgun at your nose. Also beware, if you’re reading this and is going to shoot the tables from the top, you were busy thinking and reading. Moestro just slipped into your room.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Derpying:

No. It’s not necessary to shoot the tables from the top. Do it from the top of the fruit tables and MoestroRage will randomlly pop up next to you and explode you with his explosive shotgun screaming “My Fruits” over the game until you get nightmares about human-sized zombie fruits eating you alive. And wake up with MoestroRage pointing a explosive shotgun at your nose. Also beware, if you’re reading this and is going to shoot the tables from the top, you were busy thinking and reading. Moestro just slipped into your room.

noob, you realize nobody will fall for this scare tactic, right?

besides, it would be him screaming “MY CABBAGES!!!!!!”

Flag Post

Wait the whole stand? Or am I shooting at this thing for 2 min. for no reason?

Flag Post

i cant seem to get down on the party time medal.

Flag Post

harper123, u have to duck to get down from the generator, just like when u fix it

Flag Post

For the Vegetable Guy Tin Man mod – I spent ages shooting the tables. Eventually the veg on top disappear and the table is destroyed when the front displays have nothing left in them. Please let me know what weapon works best, my sniper rifle didn’t seem to make the veg disappear, so I used my pistol mainly. When you have an enemy the other side with a shotgun, they seem to help shred it :)

For the Party Time Fiesta mod – Follow the mission through until you go up to the generator, once there, do not hit it, but retrace your steps, go through the doors you started in, then all the way to the bottom right room, which has been strangely transformed into a disco.

Flag Post

For the Vegetable Guy Tin Man mod “Please let me know what weapon works best, my sniper rifle didn’t seem to make the veg disappear…”
Flame thrower and acid gun worked realy well on that one for me.

Flag Post

Comments got way before here…x)

Flag Post

Hmmmm…..Very Nice….IT REALLY HELPS

Flag Post

Best option is to use a shotgun