Your Game Topic

11 posts

Flag Post

Hi !
I uploaded a new game concept, in which players have to tell me (in the comments section, in a private message, or in this topic) what they would like me to add in the game.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Stending/your-game

Thus I decided to create this topic, so you can make suggestions, and comment on others’ suggestions.

Don’t forget to tell me what you think of the concept too !

Enjoy :P

Flag Post

It feels good to be a developer, doesn’t it? ;)

Flag Post

i realy like the concept that most of the ideas going to get in one game and cant wait to see whats going to grow out of it :D

Flag Post

It’s awesome ! x)
Any suggestion ?

Flag Post

I posted this in the comments, I’ll post it here too: (it’s pretty long)

Here’s my over the top idea for the game: After gathering enough gold, you can buy story mode. When you go into story mode, the blocks turn into two people wearing improvised armor in a post apocalyptic China. The player gets to chose one of these characters to be and then create their character from there, leveling up and specializing in different categories of skills like surviving, endurance, gun skills, etc. I’m not gonna design the story, but the thing can be turn based, shooter, or whatever. It would definitely be an RPG. However, I do know I am asking WAY too much, right? To be fair, the description said, “Ask me EVERYTHING YOU WANT…” So I went all out. I’ll ask something is easier to do then: Add some items that we could buy with gold like explosives or knives or a rubber duck.

Oh, and one more thing that I forgot to add in my comment: When the save button is clicked, make it change for a split second somehow so that we know we saved.

Flag Post

Those are excellent ideas ! But those are indeed hard to implement. I will considerate all of this, and add it later to the game, maybe. ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stending:

Those are excellent ideas ! But those are indeed hard to implement. I will considerate all of this, and add it later to the game, maybe. ^^

Thanks, I’m looking forward to what this game will turn out to be!

Flag Post

I might not keep the idea of a shooter, only the idea of a story mode with RPG elements. Hope you dont mind!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stending:

I might not keep the idea of a shooter, only the idea of a story mode with RPG elements. Hope you dont mind!

No I don’t mind at all.

Flag Post

I like the concept of the game and the graphics.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abzillaman:

I like the concept of the game and the graphics.

Don’t we all?