Who do you think are the best Youtube gamers?

30 posts

Flag Post

Title explains itself. Who do think is the best?

I think KSI and his younger brother, CSG are the best Youtube gamers, because they are also hilarious and fun to watch, rather than just the serious gaming aspect of a video.

Flag Post

iHasCupquake is great and funny, she plays a lot of different games and is entertaining throughout each 10-15 minute play-through. SivHD is hilarious and does awesome League videos.

Flag Post

I watch Smosh Games daily.

They’re quite entertaining.

Flag Post

The Original Yogscast Good old English humor.

Flag Post

Cr1TiKaL

Flag Post

In general I’m a fan of RoahmMythril and ClementJ642. If I want to watch Mega Man specifically, then GeminiLaser.

If they count, then I’d also say James Rolfe and Mike Matei.

Flag Post

I’m a fan of SeaNanners and EatMyDiction.

Flag Post

pewdiepie ssohpkc and Uberhaxornova

Flag Post

I watched all of these(mostly minecraft videos): Uberhaxornova, ssohpkc, gassymexican, ihascupquake, yogscast, captainsparklez, kootra, bluexephos, inthelittlewood, ipodmail, paulsouaresjr, pbat, thesyndicateproject, wolv21, chimneyswift, slyfoxhound, luclinmcwb, mrcrainer, hattfilms, seananners, zeroyalviking and antvenom.

I watched these guys like 3 years ago like everyday, everynight. I watched videos on youtube instead of sleeping. I thought it was so fun. But yeah, i stopped watching and had to start thinking about my life instead XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xprostar:

had to start thinking about my life instead XD

Ugh, who does that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hamsters_R_Boss:
Originally posted by Xprostar:

had to start thinking about my life instead XD

Ugh, who does that.

Nobody.

Flag Post

My favorite gaming person is definitely DashieGames

http://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames

Flag Post

Seananners. I just find him really funny.
Yogscast is pretty good too.

Flag Post

I mostly enjoy watching PeanutButterGamer and JonTronShow, they are both hilarious and know what they’re doing.
A far as skill goes The Completionist (who completes games 100%, secret content included, in most of his videos) seems to be one of the best.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slasher:

The Original Yogscast Good old English humor.

Flag Post

node

Flag Post

the best gamers

Flag Post

Game Grumps (Egoraptor and JonTron) is hilarious, however they can be extremely horrible at a lot of games. They skip past all dialogue and tutorials and yell at the game because they don’t know how to play it.

Flag Post

Game Grumps, Seananners, Cr1TiKaL (or Penguinz0), NerdCubed, Markiplier, Yamimash, Criken2, ContinueShow, and Retsupurae (or rather, Slowbeef and Diabeetus).
A break-down of what they do:
Game Grumps: two talented gamers and good friends sit down together and be hilarious while playing, well, just about anything.
Seananners: Short, but hilarious videos. Kudos to his wonderful life-wisdom-videos, they’re great.
Cr1TiKaL: Often plays very strange, relatively unknown games, and also dubs commercials and news snippets. He curses like a sailor, has the vocabulary of a sage and the heart of a saint.
NerdCubed: fast-paced humor of the English variety; often plays shoddy simulator games.
Markiplier: Specializes in horror and rage games. However, he still retains a degree of maturity and realism while playing horror games (as in, he doesn’t scream like a bleeding baby and make unfunny “DUHR BARRELS ARE ASSAULTING ME”-jokes all the damn time, like certain OTHER let’s players ahem ahem)
Yamimash: Plays chiefly horror games, but also some very odd games, such as ridiculously bad dating simulators. Also a Britisher.
Criken2: He makes hilarious montages of him and his friends playing various online-multiplayer games, ranging from L4D2 to GTAIV to Arma3 to Dead Island Riptide.
ContinueShow: Three guys sit down to play an older game (think: NES to PS1) and to review said game (—> as in, would they continue the game or not)
Retsupurae: Not really a let’s play channel per se, but it is headed by the pioneers of the LP, Slowbeef and Diabeetus, along with various guests from SA who RP with them. They review absurdly bad LP’s, but they also have Retsufrash (where they do funny commentary while somebody plays an absurdly bad flash game or cartoon) and Rongpurae (where they do funny commentary on top of somebody or, of course, Slowbeef playing an absurdly bad game)

Flag Post

PewDiePie beats all :D not to mention tobuscus.

Flag Post

I’ve been watching a decent amount of the Achievement Hunters from RoosterTeeth, I’m also a fan of some of the Creatures’ stuff, and some of the things Node puts up.

Flag Post

I really like Captain Sparlez music vids (or whatever you call them)

Flag Post

Pewdiepie.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Outcast_Gamer117:

Cr1TiKaL

He’s the funniest motherfucker alive.

Originally posted by Cwovictor:

Pewdiepie.

He’s annoying and immature. All he does is scream.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

I’ve been watching a decent amount of the Achievement Hunters from RoosterTeeth

I’ve seen their Fails of the Week, pretty decent videos.