Boxhead Multiplayer (online)

129 posts

Flag Post

Wouldnt it be cool if there was a boxhead multiplayer over the internet?

Flag Post

they should. it would be stupid if it was deathmatch, but coop survival would kick ass

Flag Post

I fully support this. Boxhead was the reason i found kongregate and joined in the first place.

Flag Post

i agree boxhead is TOP GAME

Flag Post

Multiplayer Boxhead is awesome. But making a game multiplayer is a lot of work. You have to program the server-side code, connect flash to it, and program the game in a way the multiplayer would work, and then you have to get a server to connect to.

Thankfully some game websites like Nonoba have put out their multiplayer APIs and allowed access to multiplayer servers. Hopefully kongregate will allow access to their multiplayer API to all developers soon. (Right now only developers working on Premium games have access to them.)

P.S. this would be better suited in the games forum!

Flag Post

why do people with 1 post always go for the old topics?

Flag Post

Multiplayer would be fantastic for boxhead. I don’t think it’ll happen though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Broeder_Bro:

why do people with 1 post always go for the old topics?

Its like bait to them.

Flag Post

it’s not that old

Flag Post

Funny how people complain about bumping old topics but if you create another one they complain that there’s a topic for that already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Davi__:

Funny how people complain about bumping old topics but if you create another one they complain that there’s a topic for that already.

QFT.

Flag Post

I LOVE BOXHEAD. i wish you could copete with people across the world

Flag Post

i wish it went mutiplayer that would be cool….

Flag Post
Originally posted by james123193:

i wish it went mutiplayer that would be cool….

Then make it.

Flag Post

Good idea.

Problem: Boxhead lags quite a bit for my bro and I when we play it and it would seriously lag online I’m sure.

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

I fully support this. Boxhead was the reason i found kongregate and joined in the first place.

I think i found Kongregate from boxhead also =)

Flag Post

yea we could be on teams or vs that would be so cool and have badges with it i would play it all day

Flag Post

no way if they had made a boxhead for multiplayer over the web it would have so many players and would be total ownage!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ringsofwar:

no way if they had made a boxhead for multiplayer over the web it would have so many players and would be total ownage!!!

Okay. Make it then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by re4beast:

Flag Post

Carados, I don’t think the creator of Boxhead would like it very much if someone copied his/her game and made a “better” online version.

That, and you know that none of these people can make it anyways. ;)

Flag Post

That’s how Carados always resonds to “I think X game would be awesome”, badabing.

Flag Post

I’ve noticed that, and usually it works, but this time the game being discus has already been made, and someone else making one would be copywrite infringment, or a crappy rip-off. :D

Flag Post

it would be so cool if it was a boxhead multiplayer online

Flag Post

yes it would