Will star wars Battlefront 3 ever come out?

12 posts

Flag Post

They announced it in 2006 but every time somebody starts working on it they lose the license to produce star wars games and they won’t put enough resources into it to finish it.

Flag Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmo-YYoHnGs

Flag Post

The game is supposed to come out around the time of Star Wars: Episode VII. So Spring 2015.

Flag Post

I’m happy that they didn’t make a third game, because BF 2 was a let down same with the PSP and DS games

Flag Post

who even cares about star wars anymore

Flag Post
Originally posted by dante524:

I’m happy that they didn’t make a third game, because BF 2 was a let down same with the PSP and DS games

WHAT! I will destroy you! That is still my favorite game!

Flag Post

If it ever does come out it will be around the time the new Star Wars movies hit, because of the renewed attention the series will receive. As of right now it’s stuck in development hell. Personally I would rather see a KOTOR 3 over a Battlefront 3.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:
Originally posted by dante524:

WHAT! I will destroy you! That is still my favorite game!

1 was better

Flag Post

1 sucked! It didn’t even have space battles. You couldn’t play as a Hero and when you played galactic conquest the winner chose where to attack next so the enemy may never get a turn. Galactic conquest for battle front 2 was a lot larger with more planets to invade. 2 had better graphics and had smother game play. Even the Campaign blows battlefront 1 out of the water.

Flag Post

1 sucked! It didn’t even have space battles. You couldn’t play as a Hero and when you played galactic conquest the winner chose where to attack next so the enemy may never get a turn. Galactic conquest for battle front 2 was a lot larger with more planets to invade. 2 had better graphics and had smother game play. Even the Campaign blows battlefront 1 out of the water.

Gotta agree here. I think Battlefront II fixed a lot of things that were annoying in the first, like the fact that heroes were nearly unbeatable, though I did manage to kill Vader on Bespin with rocket launcher splash damage to knock him off the platform. Worth it. I play through the campaign and one of each galactic conquest every year or so, just to revisit the game. :)

Flag Post

Space maps weren’t even good at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:

Gotta agree here. I think Battlefront II fixed a lot of things that were annoying in the first, like the fact that heroes were nearly unbeatable, though I did manage to kill Vader on Bespin with rocket launcher splash damage to knock him off the platform. Worth it. I play through the campaign and one of each galactic conquest every year or so, just to revisit the game. :)

I killed a jedi over 10 times it just comes back in the same battle.