Classic games

10 posts

Flag Post

what old game do you remember playing back in the day or recently discovered. I encourage you to bring up weird shit about obscure home-brews and such that stick out in your mind.

Flag Post

Perfect Dark on my N64. Tried playing it recently and having 1 control stick is impossible for a shooter. I’m amazed at how good I used to be on it :L
Super Smash Bros on my N64 was fun too. First fighting game I ever played.

Flag Post

I still play Crash Team Racing with my brother. I have to say, despite being a PS1 game, it is much better than the kart racing games of today.

Flag Post

I miss Solstice and Snake, Rattle, and Roll. both NES I think :( and Smash TV; I’ll buy THAT for a dollar!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mosemizrahi:

I still play Crash Team Racing with my brother. I have to say, despite being a PS1 game, it is much better than the kart racing games of today.

That game is damn good.

Flag Post

I remember listening to Master of Puppets while playing the original 2d Commander Keen and Duke Nukem games from Apogee… also remember listening to The Ultimate Sin while playing F19 Stealth Fighter on me old 386. I can get older than that if you want… I remember using Xtree Pro Gold to hack my Bard’s Tale characters to FF strength.

Beyond that, I’d love to find a good PS3 port of Time Pilot, Time Pilot 84 and Cyberball (any version).

Flag Post

Just started playing Jade Empire and Clive Barker’s Undying.

Didn’t play a lot of old computer games when I was younger, but
me and a friend recently played King’s Quest 1-6 and Monkey Island 1-3,
Deus Ex and Neverwinter Nights.

Also, when I first found the Doom games I played them non-stop for some weeks.
I love old school RPGs.

Flag Post

Pong :D I even created a rainbow version of it xD

Flag Post

While the title continues being created even to this date, I can remember myself playing Spyro on my Playstation 1 about, ehm… 12 (?) years ago. Until one day I was unable to find the game, and later my PS1 broke, which was a sad time for me.

Flag Post

Never really had a PS1, I grew up with the PS2 and that’s where I started gaming. I loved Spyro and adventure games. I also really liked party games. Until I got an Xbox 360, I didn’t really play shooters, but I played Mortal Kombat a lot.