ROBLOX sucks, here's why.

96 posts

Flag Post

1. People spam a lot of times on games and forums. They want you to visit their place, visit someone else’s place (most likely a friend of their’s), and sometimes they’re trying to exploit you by thinking that you can get free robux, so they tell you to show your username and password. Yeah… obvious exploit.

2. The majority of players are annoying 6-12 year olds who rage and smash their keyboard every-time they die, usually on a sword fight or shooting game.

BEFORE: When you kill someone they say “nice kill, didn’t see u coming” or something like that.

AFTER: When you kill someone they say “OMG URR HAKER IMA REPORT U RIGHT NAO U HACKING NOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!” or something worse than that.

3. The high cost of Builders Club and limits of non Builders Club.
Builders Club Lifetime: 100 dollars
Turbo Lifetime: 300 dollars
Outrageous Lifetime: 350 dollars

Things non Builders Club players can’t get:

1. More than one place.
2. More than five groups.
3. Creation of items.
4. Certain hats.
5. Certain gear.
6. Freedom from ads.
7. More stuff not listed here…

Compare the cost to Minecraft: Only 20 dollars and you get the full game FOREVER, with no further cost whatsoever.

4. Copied games: A very well known game copier is Jaredvaldez, who is still at large in ROBLOX. Some players think he will never quit. Anyways, the annoying thing about copied games is that they usually get more visits than the original, and most people don’t even know who the original creator is. Unfortunately some players are too stupid to even copylock any of their games, and yet they still whine and complain.

5. The ROBLOX Forums. Just about everyone on ROBLOX Talk and Off Topic are huge *holes who judge you on your post count, and tell you to get out if you don’t have more than 30000 posts or whatever. They bully and put others down who posts a thread for no reason. They also troll on your threads by spamming. Bullies are mean jack*es who put others down for no reason and think that it’s fun to do. Screw bullies.

6. Online Dating. A lot of people “OD” (online date) and have * with a virtual avatar, which is disgusting. Something even worse is that little kids are getting in on the act. About 40% of all games are roleplaying games, but are heavily used for OD’ing. To add to this, players use the 2.0 bodies.

7. Comparing ROBLOX to Minecraft is like comparing Wii to Xbox 360. Minecraft wins, obviously. here’s why:

ROBLOX has been made in 2006 with advertising, and Minecraft has been made in 2009 with no advertising. Minecraft has more players than ROBLOX. (Although this many not seem true, look it up)

About a third of ROBLOX accounts are alt (alternate) accounts, banned accounts, and fake “fan” accounts.

Minecraft has many different texture packs you can choose from, and also, mods. Texture packs go into it’s own folder, the mods are easy to download, and the updates are awesome.

Lets compare the freedom of building games, shall we?

On ROBLOX, there can only be a 20,000 block limit before the game crashes.
On Minecraft, you can build with infinite blocks and expand your imagination. That would be true for ROBLOX, too, without the block limit…
Comparison is done, I think I’ve said enough.

8. Lag. On ROBLOX, with about 5 frames per second, it’s impossible to build and/or enjoy a game unless you have a great computer/laptop that can run 9001 fps. Otherwise, throw ROBLOX out your window and forget about it.

I WOULD list more stuff here but I’m lazy. :P

Message me if you agree/disagree on something or something.

Flag Post

notch please don’t viral market here

Flag Post

well I play the game but never gets builders club

I played it in 2012 and now im just fine with it and may not plan on quitting dispite it being the only game that I go on for times and also cutting off my other plans for storys

the only bad part? the way games crash and then not respond its acculy bad and is even worse if its filled with jifodsfkh and all that ill compend your hates with the likes I have but Elisha is the one who plays the game I only play as Xfluffyx90

1. The free robux things are always a lie pie theyre very annoying but just ignore them but its a pain when they do it on your game but visiting by spam will be even worse but its good to ignore spam even in game to avoid going STOP SPAMMING! and the account stealers? theyre worse to me but I ignore them and almost everywhere the ones who try always exploit anyone who she/he encounters

2. well im not telling my age but the 13+ seem friendly but some of them are ODers but ignore them as well though the under 13s may be guests or members that are friendly but sometimes killing randomly in fighting games I play RPG games on that website though and the rages? they say it because theyre plain noobs just plain noobs ignore them or kill them back

3. well its fine to be nbc but I never buy the BC memberships and the things the NBCers cant get its fine for that after all we got trade currency can ignore ads can join any 5 groups they want (but not BC only) and can get more than 1 place by making the one inactive and making another one which is sort of magic and some people cant by BC things because theyre NBC

4. its alright now because Jared left but some still follow his footsteps and copy still but theyre still getting banned and the creators will still be fine

5. I never go on fourms but im checking on it and theyre just ok on atr but on the other 2 fourms? theyre not that good even though I like Kongregate’s OT they may say get out but you must blame them for that

6. that’s the worst of all for some people but I use the 2.0 body for my charater but not for ODing its for games and the little kids? theyre stupid to do that and the roleplaying games? theyre OK but some people roleplay as it and they sometimes force you to join them which is bad

7. roblox did come earlier than minecraft by 3 years and minecraft requires downloading but it is a bad idea getting it due to downloading but it does have more players by some thousands and I have 3 accounts but the rest of them are not used anymore and none of ANY has been banned and none were fakers and the building? its fine and the limit might be edited and minecraft is forever building and I don’t play minecraft

8. I hate this but I don’t mind unless it crashes and I have a medium running computer and I slightly lag

also did I slove all the plobrems you had :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by justice4traytray:

notch please don’t viral market here

This is so false in so many ways…

Notch is (was) way too much of a lazy ass to properly fix/upgrade his own game, let alone register in some random internet site to make it seem like his own game is awesome while bashing others.

(Not defending Roblox. Never played it. Indifference then).

Flag Post

Doesn’t this summarize Club Penguin also?

Flag Post

Roblox sucks here’s why:

roblox

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

Doesn’t this summarize Club Penguin also?

Yes, yes it does.

Flag Post

Hating ROBLOX is soooo 2012, scrub.

Flag Post

Well, i mostly know lua from this game. sooooooooo. YEAH.

Flag Post

No one cares.

Flag Post

Roblox is dead.

Flag Post

Just saw that we shouldn’t post on these treads, worse creating them.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/40875-notice-roblox-mybrute-tankionline

Flag Post

Never played it anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dryfclr5:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3-general-gaming/topics/40875-notice-roblox-mybrute-tankionline

That is regarding referral links and advertising.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

i used to play rolbox but i left long time ago cuz i couldnt play it anymore for some reason with connection and all my friends left

its community sucks but the game itself is 100 times better than stupid minecraft butt both suck too

i bet you played the stupid roblx building game.
thats not real rolbox building the real one is called roblox studio.

heres why:
in minecraft u place square blocks of the same size and they float.
in rolbox u can place blocks any size and dimension you want and there are physics. it is like lego
in roblox u can also add scripts to the game which allow coding in lua
in minecraft u can mod, yes, but most mods mess up eachother and you either have to delete everything or download again

there are no size limits as you think, use roblox studio, the limit is as long as your computer can run it.
and even my onboard + dual could run it, no lag and max settings, you probably used 1 gb ram and a 10 year old pc

btw nice one, u made an acc just to say the game ur played is better, how much did notch pay u?

no,just no.
Lets say roblox vs minecraft
okay so if minecraft mods dont count, roblox places dont either
so minecraft=building game that you can do lotsa stuff
roblox=chatting and friending and group site, we already have facebook.

Flag Post

TL;DR

Originally posted by abraaz:

No one cares.

Flag Post
Originally posted by V0idGuard:
Originally posted by dryfclr5:

That is regarding referral links and advertising.

Well it says that dont create this type of thread.
Also says that they were spammed with accounts that their only post was that, stupidly the OP is petty much the same.

Flag Post

as i said before, no, just no

ive played both roblox and minecraft for the same time (like 3 years)

and also, building a place in roblox is the same as making a mod in minecraft
and as i said before,
Mods doesnt count.
not even the mods you made.

Flag Post

I find it a good place to get new programmers excited to learn about scripting and game creation.

I still play it to teach other people scripting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:
Originally posted by Rubentiki:

as i said before, no, just no

ive played both roblox and minecraft for the same time (like 3 years)

and also, building a place in roblox is the same as making a mod in minecraft
and as i said before,
Mods doesnt count.
not even the mods you made.

that doesnt even makes sense.
why it “doesnt counts”?
by that logic you should remove the ability to use right mouse button to build in minecaft too
building is a thing that comes with the game.

dude….

im saying building places in roblox=building mods in minecraft

so yeah
unless you can build mods in minecraft by making a house

get out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

No one cares.

Truth.

Flag Post

We all know roblox is a shit game.

Flag Post

The community is made up of raging five year olds. Thats why I left it 2008.

Flag Post

I play roblox for the ww2/soviet war clans.

Flag Post

Oh dear god everyone in this thread seem to be underraged. IM OUTTA HERE