1. People spam a lot of times on games and forums. They want you to visit their place, visit someone else’s place (most likely a friend of their’s), and sometimes they’re trying to exploit you by thinking that you can get free robux, so they tell you to show your username and password. Yeah… obvious exploit.
2. The majority of players are annoying 6-12 year olds who rage and smash their keyboard every-time they die, usually on a sword fight or shooting game.
BEFORE: When you kill someone they say “nice kill, didn’t see u coming” or something like that.
AFTER: When you kill someone they say “OMG URR HAKER IMA REPORT U RIGHT NAO U HACKING NOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!” or something worse than that.
3. The high cost of Builders Club and limits of non Builders Club.
Builders Club Lifetime: 100 dollars
Turbo Lifetime: 300 dollars
Outrageous Lifetime: 350 dollars
Things non Builders Club players can’t get:
1. More than one place.
2. More than five groups.
3. Creation of items.
4. Certain hats.
5. Certain gear.
6. Freedom from ads.
7. More stuff not listed here…
Compare the cost to Minecraft: Only 20 dollars and you get the full game FOREVER, with no further cost whatsoever.
4. Copied games: A very well known game copier is Jaredvaldez, who is still at large in ROBLOX. Some players think he will never quit. Anyways, the annoying thing about copied games is that they usually get more visits than the original, and most people don’t even know who the original creator is. Unfortunately some players are too stupid to even copylock any of their games, and yet they still whine and complain.
5. The ROBLOX Forums. Just about everyone on ROBLOX Talk and Off Topic are huge *holes who judge you on your post count, and tell you to get out if you don’t have more than 30000 posts or whatever. They bully and put others down who posts a thread for no reason. They also troll on your threads by spamming. Bullies are mean jack*es who put others down for no reason and think that it’s fun to do. Screw bullies.
6. Online Dating. A lot of people “OD” (online date) and have * with a virtual avatar, which is disgusting. Something even worse is that little kids are getting in on the act. About 40% of all games are roleplaying games, but are heavily used for OD’ing. To add to this, players use the 2.0 bodies.
7. Comparing ROBLOX to Minecraft is like comparing Wii to Xbox 360. Minecraft wins, obviously. here’s why:
ROBLOX has been made in 2006 with advertising, and Minecraft has been made in 2009 with no advertising. Minecraft has more players than ROBLOX. (Although this many not seem true, look it up)
About a third of ROBLOX accounts are alt (alternate) accounts, banned accounts, and fake “fan” accounts.
Minecraft has many different texture packs you can choose from, and also, mods. Texture packs go into it’s own folder, the mods are easy to download, and the updates are awesome.
Lets compare the freedom of building games, shall we?
On ROBLOX, there can only be a 20,000 block limit before the game crashes.
On Minecraft, you can build with infinite blocks and expand your imagination. That would be true for ROBLOX, too, without the block limit…
Comparison is done, I think I’ve said enough.
8. Lag. On ROBLOX, with about 5 frames per second, it’s impossible to build and/or enjoy a game unless you have a great computer/laptop that can run 9001 fps. Otherwise, throw ROBLOX out your window and forget about it.
I WOULD list more stuff here but I’m lazy. :P
Message me if you agree/disagree on something or something.