ROBLOX sucks, here's why. page 4

131 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Niewidzialne:

If all the idiots and annoying kids from ROBLOX would be removed, then almost nobody will be there. And that will be good, because: Less people = Better.
(Not saying that ROBLOX is bad, but the people are.)

Roblox IS bad.

Flag Post

We Need To Download And Laggy

Flag Post

If all the idiots and annoying kids from ROBLOX would be removed, then almost nobody will be there. And that will be good, because: Less people = Better.

PREACH

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gabidou99:

1. In ROBLOX you can script, in Minecraft you can’t.

There is mods on Minecraft.

2. ROBLOX has better building system.

Again, Minecraft has mods. Also, enjoy the insane lag and glitches once you test your game.

3. People who plays Minecraft always say ‘ROBLOX IS A COPY OF MINECRAFT!!!’ But ROBLOX is older than Minecraft.

Actually, from what I’ve heard, once Minecraft came out, Roblox start copying Minecraft by doing thing such as “Bloxcon”, which is a copy of “Minecon”.

4. Builders Club is a good idea, because if ROBLOX is free, the creator has no money from the game.

The ideas would be 10x better if it didn’t force you to pays all of your money to have a little bit more fun.

5. ROBLOX has better graphics.

Gameplay > Graphics. Also, Roblox lag so hard and it’s glitchy, like I said earlier

(Scroll to next post)

6. There are so many Minecraft kids.

There is at least 2x more Roblox kids.

7. ROBLOX haters says: MINECRAFT IS BETTER! TROLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Again, Roblox fans are at least 2x worse about that. If you look trough Youtube, you can see most of the Minecraft fan actually stays calm and gives reasons instead of crying like babies

8. There are idiots in ROBLOX, but you can ignore them.

There is also a lot of hackers, spawnkillers and more. Yeah, I’ll have fun ignoring them.

9. It’s easier to make game in ROBLOX. In Minecraft… Uhh… Oh, yes, you can’t make it easy.

You can still make them. People has made computers, Snake and Ladder games and more. And you’ll don’t have to experience insane lag and glitches.

10. Too many Minecraft players are ROBLOX haters.

Because they knows Minecraft is the better game.

Cleary you are just another underage Roblox fan. Please get knowledge before comparing Roblox to a game like Minecraft.

Really? If you don’t understand what I said, don’t reply.

Flag Post

Roblox IS bad.

None of these is bad. I just say ROBLOX is better.

Flag Post

The fuck? That’s all you have to says for your defense? “Really? If you don’t understand what I said, don’t reply.”?
"
I totally understand all of your 10 “Reasons”.

If you don’t know how to arguing, then don’t fucking start an argument.

Flag Post

Never played it before and won’t in future…

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

Actually Minecraft is not infinite, it’s limit is only 900,000,000,000,000 blocks exactly.

lol

Flag Post

Yeah, play the Murder Mystery for example, 9/10 comments are “com to my place” 1/10 are “don’t come 2 my plase”

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheSocialGamer2:

Yeah, play the Murder Mystery for example, 9/10 comments are “com to my place” 1/10 are “don’t come 2 my plase”

Don’t play Roblox at all.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t go so far as to say it sucks, but you make some very good points. Another possible thing, it seems on the Roblox forums if you have a suggestion regarding to BC or currency BC members will usually start arguing with you on the thread that it shouldn’t be added.

Flag Post

Lol

Flag Post

the games people build just arnt that fun

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElliotGames:

We all know roblox is a shit game.

Originally posted by Darkscanner:

Roblox is dead.

Originally posted by abraaz:

No one cares.

Pretty much all of these.

Flag Post

1. Do you play ROBLOX? You can’t just give a statement without at least playing the game.

2.Okay, ROBLOX isn’t dead. Surveys in the US shown that 2/3 Male US Citizens aged 9-13 play ROBLOX. (Sorry couldn’t find the survey page, but I read it on the blog some time ago)

3. Yeah, I agree with that. I don’t see why people are talking about this on the Kongregate forums.

Also, the guy who made Unturned. He based that of a ROBLOX game he made called “Deadzone”. Link for evidence.

http://blog.roblox.com/2014/07/from-roblox-game-dev-to-steam-sensation/

Flag Post

Roblox IS bad.

yeah i mean like theyre so rude and just wont shut there gob when a fight starts

Flag Post

1. Do you play ROBLOX? You can’t just give a statement without at least playing the game.

Yes, I played Roblox for a year.

Surveys in the US shown that 2/3 Male US Citizens aged 9-13 play ROBLOX.

Obviously. I hope they will migrate to a better game like Minecraft.

Also, the guy who made Unturned. He based that of a ROBLOX game he made called “Deadzone”.

No_OneCares

Flag Post
Originally posted by fip999:

2.Okay, ROBLOX isn’t dead. Surveys in the US shown that 2/3 Male US Citizens aged 9-13 play ROBLOX. (Sorry couldn’t find the survey page, but I read it on the blog some time ago)

3. Yeah, I agree with that. I don’t see why people are talking about this on the Kongregate forums.

Also, the guy who made Unturned. He based that of a ROBLOX game he made called “Deadzone”. Link for evidence.

You read that sometime ago? Maybe so, but it’s still pretty dead now.

Flag Post

I am now starting to think roblox sucks. I cant play any games! it keeps on saying, “Roblox game client has stopped working”. i have tried literally everything. NOTHING works. Roblox needs to get it’s crap straight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlazikenBlast7:

I am now starting to think roblox sucks. I cant play any games! it keeps on saying, “Roblox game client has stopped working”. i have tried literally everything. NOTHING works. Roblox needs to get it’s crap straight.

Because you installed ROBLOX old version. You need to re-install it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkscanner:

Roblox is dead.

Actually I think it is at an all time high.

Flag Post

i craii

Flag Post
Originally posted by burntfires22:
Originally posted by fip999:

You read that sometime ago? Maybe so, but it’s still pretty dead now.

I wouldn’t say it’s dead scrub. http://blog.roblox.com/2014/09/the-post-summer-stats-wrapup/

That was posted September 24, 2014.

So get your facts right.

Flag Post

This is probably the best and one of the very few actually relevant threads in General Gaming forums.

Flag Post

ok nice info.