Age of war 2!!!!!!

669 posts

Flag Post

Best game ever! go cave men, archers, knights, then start to have protected walls that your could build up and more turrets places. So then duelers and cannoneers, army people, planes, mutated humans, those heavy armored guys in last level, then aliens in flying saucers. Boo-Yah!!!!!!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

where can i play age of war 2?

Flag Post

I googled it and didn’t find any results.

Flag Post

If they do have age of war 2 then i wanna play it!!!

Flag Post

i hope that game comes out soon really soon i ♥ that game ♣ go celtics ♣

Flag Post

where is age of war 2 any way?

Flag Post

Not made…

Spam topic much?

Flag Post

Cool

Flag Post

I really want it to be playable. I at least want to know when it is playable.

Flag Post

Not a spam topic, there is an Age of War 2 in the making, I would give a link for the maker of the game and news about the game but I don’t have one. :P

Flag Post

somone put the link on if you find it

Flag Post

o want to play age of war 2

Flag Post

HOW DO I GET TO PLAY IT MAN IM GETTING ANGERY lol

Flag Post

http://louissi.newgrounds.com/news/post/115864

l2google

Flag Post

they need to get age of war 2 on kongregate and get some bages

Flag Post

I laughed.

Flag Post

it is being made now

Flag Post

a-aawesome!
OG
, LOL,yay!

Flag Post
Originally posted by icemen48:

they need to get age of war 2 on kongregate and get some bages

Sonny two is out on AG, but not on Kongregate.
You dont always get what you wish for (I personally hate Sonny, it was just an example)

Flag Post

age of war 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awsome cool is it out??where?

Flag Post

how do u get on age of war 2?

Flag Post

im an insane persone on number 1 i beat it like 50 times

Flag Post

Please do not give false hope, Louissi is working on another game and a 3D movie right now, it may be months before it comes out.

“Hey guys! Long time no see. First of all, let me tell you, I did not quit on Age of War 2. This game will come out this september if everything goes well. I had many major problems considering the fact that I went too big for this game. This project is so huge Its impossible to finish. Since its too big and too complicated to finish, I will re-program the hole thing and change the gameplay a bit to be more simple, yet more fun and fluent. Ill start working on this on June. Why June? Because like every students out there, I have work at school, and a shitload of work let me tell ya. I am in my final year so its hard. I don’t have time to work on a big game such as Age of war 2. I am actually working on a smaller game, easy to code, easy to draw, fun to play. Ill release a gameplay video soon. Its already 50% complete. Sorry for all the delays, I know it sucks. "
-Louissi off of dev. log

Flag Post

I can’t wait.