Age of war 2!!!!!! page 25

670 posts

Flag Post

Dude why hasnt AGE OF WAR 2 been put on kongregate the only place i can play or that i have found it is at this website : www.xgenstudios.com so come on someone upload it to this website if i knew how i would

Flag Post

Great Game :D

Flag Post

age of war 2 is out go to arcadeprehacks.com and its (hacked for cheats) but it lets u play unhacked 2 so yah i dont use cheats but looking for age of war 2 i stumbled onto this website it has games that players hacked o:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seth1134:

Not made…

Spam topic much?

It’s Made.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BLOODYRAIN1:
Originally posted by Seth1134:

Not made…

Spam topic much?

It’s Made.

No shit?

That post was made 2 years ago.

Flag Post

can you put age of war on kongergate come on its a good game

Flag Post

you can play age of war to on y8

Flag Post

every one there is a age of war 2 its just not on kongregate but it is on max games

Flag Post

its on armor games

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel9laliberte:

age of war 2 nice get it made fast

Flag Post
Originally posted by cooldu99:

its on armor games

Flag Post

its on xgenstudios.com

Flag Post

you can find it on y8.com

Flag Post

Best Game EVER, can’t wait to number 3!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I don’t like it. It actually costs alot of experience to use the the specials. I think I’ll stick with Age Of War(the original one).

Flag Post

its also on mochi games onemorelevel.com and many more!

Flag Post

just sayin

Flag Post

I think that the idea of age of war 2 is a good one. the first game was terrific and a second sounds even better. they made a second bug wars, why not a second age of war.

Flag Post

its fun to look at stuff two years later where they havent just made an age of war 2 but also an age of deafence 1 3 4 no 2 like wtf!

Flag Post

SO MUCH BETTER THAN AGE OF WAR 1!!!!!
I CAN’T WAIT TILL IS ON KONGREGATE!!!!!

Flag Post

theres a third called war of ages but its not offiacialyl a third its on notdoppler

Flag Post

hello i know how to put age of war 2 on if u want itsend me a memo

Flag Post

unfortunately there cant be a sequel because max games are greedy douchebags tht basically stole the rights to the game from the real creators

Flag Post

I wish Max Games would make a Age of War 3 so someone could load it to kongregate.

Flag Post

age of war 2 is the best one they should have it on kongregate