Pandemic 2: Better 100-day Strategy page 2

206 posts

Flag Post

Awesome. With this strategy, I got the badge on my first try. I didn’t even have to restart for a better location :)

Flag Post

thanks to your guide, the world was wiped out in 73 days

Flag Post

Whoo!
Worked for me. Took a couple of tries but it finally got into Madagascar. Thanks for the guide!

Flag Post

the original strategy works quite well with the exception of greenland being a “great” place to start. Even if the world doesn’t react until it’s near 100% infected, its population is on the low side meaning it won’t take long to reach 100%. Also I have to say that New Zealand, even though it has the best acessability to the world, there inlays the problem your disease will spread to fast. <<< Cuba seems to be “The Best” starting point for the Impossible badge. >>>

I recieved the badge in 91 days using the virus.

Here’s my strategy…

Start realistic mode with the virus.
The ideal starting points are cuba or japan. (Restart till you get one of these two.)
If your virus starts with air born or such restart.
Buy coughing and sneezing right away, then get your tier1 heat, cold, and moisture.
Sell all other symptoms not mentioned above.
When a mainland region or populous island reaches 6,000 infected, sell coughing.
When a mainland region reaches 20,000 infected, sell sneezing.
Now, sit back and wait.

THESE LAST TWO EVENTS MAY OCCUR OUT OF ORDER

If the world starts working on a vaccine buy Drug Resistance4.
When all regions are infected begin applying these symptoms (in order);
Coughing, Tier2, Tier3, Hemorrhaging, Pulmonary Edema, Diarrhea, Kidney Failure, Hypersensitivity, Fever, Fatigue, Vomiting, Sneezing.

Most of the time you won’t make it past fever before humanity is eradicated, but that’s beside the point.

Well, that’s all I’ve got for ya.

Thanks for getting me started with your guide, Solprovider.

If anyone has any questions on other games I’m glad to help.

Flag Post

Got the Impossible Badge using this strategy. Best Madagascar strategy on the net.

Flag Post

Worked for me! Took about 10 tries including bad start locations. Like a bunch of others, the win started in Cuba.

Flag Post

Finally got the badge :D 78 days. This strategy is clearly much better than the other, more widely used one. Thanks!!

EDIT: Oh, I started in Cuba :3

Flag Post

When i saw that Boat sail to madagascar with infected people on it im like WHOO HOO!!!!

Flag Post

once i got all infected and gliched that knowmatter what happens all schools,boats and the west were open
!!!! it was awsome!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by butheadjoe:
Originally posted by Orzo:

LOL!!!!!!!

LOL, indeed!

I’ve tried the strategy a couple of times and come close to the infecting the whole world, so it seems to have some good points.

Flag Post

Attempt #1 – Cuba start. Didn’t get Argentina, Madagascar, or South Africa.

Flag Post

Attempt #2 – Madagascar start. Took 21 days to infect one other country. All infected by day 46. Human race wiped out by day 108. The last 588 people took 8 days.

Flag Post

Attempt #3 – Greenland start. Wiped out everyone in 97 days and earned PMA badge.

This walkthrough is great.

Flag Post

Okay, so I have tried out your method, and it works wonders…
Actually, I never actually managed to 100% kill everyone, but it led me further into the road of global domination.
This strategy has to be the best one I used, plus I’ve now learned that different countries have different tolerances.
And remember,

Orzo:

Flag Post

Took me 8 tries. Started in Cuba, won on Day 87.

Flag Post

So i just beat the game again using this guide and got the hard badge in relaxed mode. everyone dead by day 68.

Flag Post

i’ve seen that pic as a GIF, there’s the SHOOT DA WHOOP thing at the gif at the end.
will look for it

hahaha! here it is!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/4/4a/Pandemic_2_Madagascar.gif

Flag Post
Originally posted by asam3:

i’ve seen that pic as a GIF, there’s the SHOOT DA WHOOP thing at the gif at the end.
will look for it

hahaha! here it is!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/…

I LOL’d for reals

Flag Post

I’ve playing this game since it was released, but its only now that I’ve got the badge!
THANKS!!!!

Flag Post

This seems pretty legit, I’ll try it out.

Flag Post

BEST GUIDE EVER!

I used this guide for the hard badge also.

For the hard, I got it first shot- I started in Australia.

For the impossible, I got it first shot too!- I started in greenland.

Took my 30 minutes to get both! :D

Flag Post

Luckily, I didn’t have to try too many strategies before I found this one. Solprovider was actually in the chat room (under alias) as I was trying out the first idea I found. Sol put up a link to this page, and I killed everyone in under 100 days on my first play-through of this strategy (not counting 5-10 restarts to get a “best start”). I started on Greenland, and even though it was one of the last places to get infected, 2 days after its shipyard shut down, I got Madagasgar. After that it was smooth sailing, just buying in the order outlined in the guide.

Flag Post

THANK YOU! i started in CUBA and followed this guide and did it in my first try! The only thing i did different was that i infected the whole world with nothing at all – Just 1-1-1-4 resistances, because countries wont think its deadly and will NEVER close borders/airports/seaports. i waited for everybody to get infected and then unloaded =) THANK YOU!

Flag Post

This strategy is basically flawless, thanks to you that’s the first impossible badge I’ve gotten. i guarantee that any who follows these instructions will have their impossible badge within three tries. It really is the perfect guide. Very well thought out. Thanks Sol!

Flag Post

It’s basically the same thing that could be found in the comments when the game came out. Good guide and hopefully it helps those that need it but this is the same strategy most people used to get the badge. Great job anyway.