Pandemic 2: Better 100-day Strategy page 3

208 posts

Flag Post

All guides for this game seem useless. This game is based on pure luck and not strategy. Your chances of infecting the entire world seem to be 1 out of 100. Your visibility seems pointless. If you get the stealth trait you might think that finally you will be able to infect the world, especially if you have 0 visibility but you would be wrong. Start in a good location…doesn’t seem to matter.

Flag Post

Wow, thanks SO much for this guide! I obtained the first three badges without a sweat, but even using this strategy, it took me a long while for this badge _ Atleast I got it now, I was ready to give up! The 60 points were worth it :D

I started on Madagascar this time around. (I have started on Cuba and New Zealand before, but giving me 102 and 104 day results) My first country was infected around day 19 (Mexico and East Europe at similar times) and the entire world was infected before the 40 day mark. I followed the exact strategy to the tee, and my first country was void at around day 66, but due to the “half-life effect” I managed to SCRAPE though at a win on exactly day 98 :O India took forever, counting every single person from around a living 100 population <_<

Well anyway, cheers for making this guide public. Would not have been able to do w/o! :thumb:

Flag Post

OMG! THANK U SO MUCH IVE BEEN WORKIN ON THAT BADGE 4EVER!!THISSTRATEGY HELPED ME GET IT!!!!!!

Flag Post

President Madagascar Assassin
Dude! You just completed the President Madagascar Assassin achievement in Pandemic 2 and won the President Madagascar Assassin badge and 60 points

Thanks to sol, I started in cuba, I Killed the planet in 59 days, following his advice. :D Thank you!

Flag Post

A ton of GG to this guide. Tried unsuccessfully with a watered down version of this spammed in the comments [110 days, or 104]
I’ll use this later.

Flag Post

Hemorrhaging > Kidney Failure after all the countries are infected. The only advantage KF has over H is that its visibility is low, which is nearly useless after everything is infected. KF also sacrifices lethality for it, which is necessary to kill the last people quickly.

Flag Post

Worked for me :)
First try, Japan, killed everyone but Madagascar in 89 days.
Second try, Greenland, killed everyone but Madagascar 81 days.
Third try, New Zealand, killed everyone in 90 days.

The most important part is steps 8, 9, and 10. Sell those symptoms!

Great strat, Sol

Flag Post

President Madagascar Assassin Badge (impossible – 60 points)
Obliterate the entire human race in fewer than 100 days in realistic mode in Pandemic 2! the details of how i done it, i forget, but it was thanks to this guide and small amount of creative license.. great job on the guide!

Flag Post

yeeeaaaaa this was a big help i took a couple steps of my own but mainly from this
The United States is a great place to start from also

Flag Post
Originally posted by Orzo:

Haha lol -

Flag Post

Great guide…I used a variation of it to get the impossible badge, and I can say it took freaking forever….Madagascar Peru and Argentina seem to be the hardest to infect. Also, many times, A ship went into Madagascar after it closed it’s port and still didn’t infect it…tough luck I guess…

Flag Post

The only problem i had with this strategy was that when i got every country infected, and bought the appropriate symptoms, people were dying faster than they could infect other people >:[

so i end up with half the people in some countries dead, and in other countries everyone is dead. lame

Flag Post

I finally won the impossible badge! It took me 15 tries using this method. On my winning run, I started with New Zealand and the last country infected was Madagascar by a ship that slipped in the harbor a day or two after they closed the shipyards. All countries were infected after 25 days. I didn’t check the exact time it took, but 89 days is roughly how long it took to wipe everybody out. Thank you for this guide!

Flag Post

LOL!!!!!!!

Flag Post

OMG I finally did it and got the imp. badge!

Start: Cuba
All countries infected by day 18 except Madagascar which was infected by day 22, nothing closed there before infection. Humans eradicated on day 89.

Flag Post

Wow. I had everything except Peru infected within 24 days, so I bought all transmissions. They still didn’t get infected. They were the only green country for the rest of the game. ****ing Peru. >:\

Flag Post

Awsome stragity and research, Solprovider finished first try in 98 days. It was close and I was nervous but it all worked perfectly!!! THANK YOU!!!

Flag Post

Thanks for the strategy Solprovider I got the impossible badge at the first time I got a good location (Cuba, everybody in the world was dead after 86 days) ¬¬

Flag Post

Thanks sol! 82 days and finally beat it with your guide, after many attempts with other guides. Started in Madagascar.

Flag Post

83 days, starting on Greenland, nice guide

Flag Post

this guide is a good one but u may have done too much research. the bottom line is virus is what u start with, be on greenland, get only sneezing until 4 other countries are infected, then sell sneezing, buy 1-1-1-0 resistances then hope u get madagascar. then kill everyone. and do not buy tier 4. that is a simpler way to win.

Flag Post

I don’t know why people keep posting basically the same guides. I mean, I made one for Kongreguide that was about as straight-forward as you could get (where to start, getting drug IV asap, time frames). And that was within 4-5 days of the game coming out on Kong.

But I guess it’s good to counter the crappy one that spreads throughout the game’s comments.. lol

Flag Post

Yay cheers sol, great guide, i started in greenland, finished the game in 75 days :D

Flag Post

Thanks alot! I did it in about 90 days :D I had whole world except for south america until day 28, as shown in the log, but once i did it was just simple wait until everyone died

Mad Scientist’s Notebook

Mad Scientists Log: 23Days after initial infection
18 Countries have signs of infections
2 Billion infections in total

Mad Scientists Log: 14 Days after initial infection

13 Countries have signs of infections
40 million infections in total
Madagascar has been Infected

Mad Scientists Log: 16 Days after initial infection

16 Countries have signs of infections
170 million infections in total

Mad Scientists Log: 23Days after initial infection
18 Countries have signs of infections
2 Billion infections in total

Mad Scientists Log: 27 Days after initial infection
2 Countries Remain that have no signs of infection
3 Billion infections in total

~~~~~~~~~
Mad Scientists Log: 28 Days after initial infection
Disease Present in all areas of the world
4 Billion infections in total
~~~~~~~~~

Mad Scientists Log: 31 Days after initial infection
3 Billion infected in total
2 Billion deaths in total

Mad Scientists Log: 44 Days after initial infection
2.5 Billion infected in total
6 Billion Deahts in total
2 Million Healthy Population

Mad Scientists Log: 48 Days after initial infection
1.1 Billion infected in total
6.2 Billion Deahts in total
356 Thousand Healthy Population
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mad Scientists Log: 63 Days after initial infection
1.4 Million infected in total
6.3 Billion Deaths in total
33 Healthy Population
1 Forsaken Region
~~~~~~~~~~~

Mad Scientists Log: 67 Days after initial infection
347 Thousand infected in total
No Healthy Population
1 Forsaken Region

Mad Scientists Log: 78 Days after initial infection
6 Thousand infected in total
No Healthy Population
3 Forsaken Regions

Mad Scientists Log: 82 Days after initial infection
2 Thousand infected in total
No Healthy Population
5 Forsaken Regions

Mad Scientists Log: 84 Days after initial infection
464 infected in total
No Healthy Population
11 Forsaken Regions

Mad Scientists Log: 87 Days after initial infection
46 infected in total
6.32 Billion Deaths in total
No Healthy Population
17 Forsaken Regions
~~~~~~~
End of Log: Mad Scientist Assumed Dead
~~~~~~~

That was the last log and it ended a little bit after that but i couldn’t catch last date :( I played it on newgrounds so sadly no achievement :(

Flag Post

bump