Under-Rated Games

27 posts

Flag Post

What games do you think deserve more attention? We will make a list :) Post away!

Flag Post

Any Katamri game. I know they have a decent fan base but it flies a little to low under the radar in my opinion.

Flag Post

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Flag Post
Originally posted by dante524:

lol

Flag Post

Under-rated? No.

Over-hated? Yes.

Flag Post

Arh, COD one of the most unoriginal games ever. I know flash games that have a better story and multiplayer than COD. Though mw2 was the bomb.

Flag Post
Originally posted by oatlol:

Though mw2 was the bomb.

Are you retarded? That is the most unbalanced CoD game of them all…

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Though mw2 was the bomb.

Are you retarded? That is the most unbalanced CoD game of them all…

’’unbalanced’’

>implying you have to pay to get the Op guns.

Flag Post

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Dino D Day.

Flag Post

Dat lobster, and can we please stick to topic. Final COD statement plzzz: COD is only being made, because millions of 12 years old want to become cool trickshotters and feeders so they get famous on YouTube, and COD Ghost looks much better because they’re making the environment much like BF, THE END!

Flag Post

The Shantae series. The first game for the Gameboy Color was WAY overlook because of the bad release timing (Came out in 2002 when the GBA was released). It’s a very solid metroidvania platformer. Now you can get this rare gem at the 3DS eShop.

Flag Post

Dat lobster, and can we please stick to topic. Final COD statement plzzz: COD is only being made, because millions of 12 years old want to become cool trickshotters and feeders so they get famous on YouTube, and COD Ghost looks much better because they’re making the environment much like BF, THE END!

Um dude the topic isn’t about COD, it’s about underrated games. There was some talk about COD, but overall you’re the one who’s off topic. And yes COD Ghosts does look good, but I don’t really see the Battlefield resemblance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheQuietGamer:

Um dude the topic isn’t about COD, it’s about underrated games. There was some talk about COD, but overall you’re the one who’s off topic. And yes COD Ghosts does look good, but I don’t really see the Battlefield resemblance.

Can you please reread the message that say final cod statement??? And I never started the off-topic I ended it :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheQuietGamer:

Can you please reread the message that say final cod statement??? And I never started the off-topic I ended it :)

Ah I overlooked that, my bad. And I hope my comment didn’t come off as rude or mean, after I posted it I was hoping that it didn’t make you think I was being a d*ck to you.

Flag Post

Gemcraft is my favorite game

Flag Post

@TheQuietGamer Np, just bit mad for them posting COD as an under-rated game… lol

Flag Post

Earthbound is pretty underrated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariomegman50:

Earthbound is pretty underrated.

not really

Flag Post

… Are you joking? Ha.

Flag Post

Jade Empire. Now there’s a game that’s underrated.

Flag Post

I agree, it’s probably one of the most hardest and best games this generation.

Flag Post

I would say any non-licensed game by WayForward.

Flag Post

Spongebob battle for bikini bottom. best fucking game

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

Best game in the world. I went to play it the other day, and found out my disc was gone. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

I remember playing that. I went into the Gamecube’s menu to delete some other saves I had on my memory card and I accidentally deleted my main save where I was near the end of the game. I raged so hard that night.