GTA5

56 posts

Flag Post

Hi guys,

Wondering what everyone thought about GTA5 and if they were getting it or not.

Flag Post

I CANT WAIT

Flag Post

It actually looks pretty good, especially the story. I might be picking this one up after its been out for a little while.

Flag Post

I will buy it on the release day. Really like the map and everything else seems perfect. I think it will be a awesome game

Flag Post

im getting it no matter what

if u want to drool: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676953

dat lightning, dat draw distance, dat map size, dat weather, etc etc etc

edit: dont worry, that thread doesnt have story spoilers like implied in the title, yes, i checked it all lol

Flag Post

overrated the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by dante524:

overrated the game

with reason

Flag Post

I have willpower. I can wait for a while. That is what I’ll still be telling myself while buying it on the second day.

Flag Post

Can i download Gta 5, where i can found this game. is it for xbox also.
http://www.newxboxone.net/

Flag Post

Haven’t play Gta 4 due to not having a console, and I doubt I will get one to play Gta 5.
It feels like Gta 4 stepped down a few steps from San andreas. ( Best Gta game IMO, think it will be better than Gta 5 too)
Restarting the universe I think was a bad move, there were so many good characters, so much built up.
And Gta 5 will be reintroducing a lot of features that San andreas had (Planes, a few sports etc) it feels like they are showing it off as if it is new stuff while it has already been done.

Flag Post

FUN FACT: Somebody was mugged and stabbed after buying a copy. The mugger then stole his game.

Must be decent at least if people are willing to stab other people for it.

Flag Post

got the game today
its a must have
the missions are actually really fun and diverse unlike in gta iv where u go drive shoot drive

Flag Post

Pfft. Saints Row 4 is way better. I would like to corect this statement that I so strongly posted in the past.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thegrayfox99:

Pfft. Saints Row 4 is way better.

Lol, you wish.

Flag Post

My dad is buying it for me on Thursday or Friday. It’s too bad he couldn’t have pre-ordered it so I can have the blimp and 75% of add-on, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Caleb_Nyuu:

My dad is buying it for me on Thursday or Friday. It’s too bad he couldn’t have pre-ordered it so I can have the blimp and 75% of add-on, though.

I just got a copy and you didn’t have to pre-order to get the blimp, all you have to do is buy the game new. It’s packaged inside.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thegrayfox99:

Pfft. Saints Row 4 is way better.

lol saints row 3.5 sucks balls

Flag Post

Whatever.

Flag Post

I’m so getting it!

Flag Post

Not getting it for a while. Definitely not until it reaches PC, and even then I’ll wait for it to be cheaper. I can wait, I’m rather busy with school/work.

Flag Post

This game is awesome. Just saying

Flag Post

I got it on Tuesday and it’s amazing. It will be even better when the online opens up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

got the game today
its a must have
the missions are actually really fun and diverse unlike in gta iv where u go drive shoot drive

Also, unlike GTA IV, the cars are actually drivable!

Flag Post

I would like to amend my previous statement and ask if it is better than the fourth. I am simply judging it based on my gameplay in the fourth.

In simpler words is it better than the fourth when it comes to weapons,vehicles,custumization,ie

Flag Post

Honestly looks amazing. Wish I had the money to get it.