Real Life

10 posts

Flag Post

Real Life. One of the greatest game MMOs I’ve ever played.

Flawless graphics, amazing sounds, and diverse gameplay. You can interact with interesting characters, and can connect to them, or push them away. No NPC is like another. There is an accurate day and night cycle, and you can literally touch the objects in the game. Microtransactions, like buying candy, are more for fun than purpose. The missions vary, from finishing boring shopping lists, to fighting the monster behemoth that is your mother.

There are downsides, though. Eating too much candy can get you fat, slowing down actions. The more you play, the more it costs. From level 21, you have to try to get a job with the qualifications you get from your University, to get money to pay the fees. When you get to veteran levels, such as 65, you get taken care of by the mods and you get benefits for playing so long. If you do not pay the fee, your character given a few warnings, before all it’s belongings are gone. Your character becomes horrible, with your hunger levels at an all-time high. Characters give you a few coins, and others don’t even look at you. You are basically banned from ever getting back on your feet ever.

I have personally played until Level 13. My parents are funny, but my friends are swearing dimwits obsessed with girls. My character likes art, and going on his computer to look at a certain forum he likes to go on. I hope you will play, and get a true taste of the game that is Real Life.

Flag Post

I was in the beta test.
Bet you don’t remember these guys, eh?

Flag Post

My biggest problem is the energy system it uses, you’re always forced to take such long breaks to let it recharge. The engine also hasn’t been updated in a while.

Flag Post

link to where i can download?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

I think that only physical copies exist currently, unfortunately, no digital downloads as of yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

I think that only physical copies exist currently, unfortunately, no digital downloads as of yet.

ok can you show me the official site
also who made it?

Flag Post

The romance subplots are far too confusing, I can’t seem to get them to work?

Flag Post

I like the graphics but the story is decent
I should be easier to get girls, Romance in games are not easy

Flag Post

I know right?
It’s also so big!

Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_stuf:
Originally posted by Darver:

The romance subplots are far too confusing, I can’t seem to get them to work?

Those romance puzzles are intentionally designed to be the most difficult part of the game. In fact, they’re so absurdly difficult that a lot of us here just skip them anyway, so don’t worry – you’re not missing out on anything.

And no, there are no walkthroughs yet.

Well that’s a shame, some of the NPC’s are rather attractive.