Xbox One vs. PS4 vs. Pc

31 posts

Flag Post

I have been researching a lot and I cannot decide if I should get a new PC or The Next Gen consoles. Will you help me with what I should get.

Flag Post

Sort of depends on your preference. (I know that doesn’t seem to help, but that’s what it always boils down to.) Do you game solo, multiplayer, local co-op? Are exclusives a selling point for you? Yada yada.

For me, I’m a local co-op player and a traveling party house more often than not. So I like convenience, transportability and having a lot of playable, watchable and casual games for the background. PCs can’t do this for me and it was just a preference of some exclusives that made me choose the 360 over the PS3. I imagine that’s going to be the same situation for this coming generation.

Either way, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with whichever you choose. Unless it like breaks on you right away. Then that’s just coincidentally giggly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SicMirx:

Sort of depends on your preference. (I know that doesn’t seem to help, but that’s what it always boils down to.) Do you game solo, multiplayer, local co-op? Are exclusives a selling point for you? Yada yada.

For me, I’m a local co-op player and a traveling party house more often than not. So I like convenience, transportability and having a lot of playable, watchable and casual games for the background. PCs can’t do this for me and it was just a preference of some exclusives that made me choose the 360 over the PS3. I imagine that’s going to be the same situation for this coming generation.

Either way, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with whichever you choose. Unless it like breaks on you right away. Then that’s just coincidentally giggly.

Joke opinion j/k. There’s really no point of console wars.

Flag Post

PS4 for console exclusives and PC for all other, or vise-versa.

Flag Post

Much like SicMirx said it’s all going to depend on what works best for you. Taking someone else’s opinion is going to be tough because most people are fanboys/girls of a certain console. I recommend doing as much research on what each console has to offer before making a decision. Personally I think all of three are great choices, but the Sony fanboy in me leans towards the PS4 which has some awesome exclusives. The Xbox One also has some great exclusives coming out for it, but certain crappy decisions that were originally planned to be features on the Xbox One (they were later removed) did shake my faith in Microsoft. I’ve never really been a big PC gamer just because of how many complications one can go through just to be able to install a game, let alone play it. All of this makes me recommend a PS4, but keep in mind I am a Sony fanboy. Hopefully this info helps.

Flag Post

@SicMirx I’m a multiplayer guy who enters tournaments

Flag Post

Even next gen consoles are no match for a half decent rig.

Flag Post

Next gen consoles require additional payments to make use of online services (think of online gaming). Regarding solo games, this is no problem, but for anything near battle field, call of duty etc., which almost solomly rely on their online gameplay, its shit frankly. Besides from paying for your console, screen, controller, game and internet provider, you also have to pay an aditional amount a month, to play online.

I have decided due to this change in the market, to go from ps3 to computer. GTA V might be the last game I play on the ps3, simply due to it not really needing an internet connection.

Flag Post

PS4 for sure

Flag Post

Opinions.

Flag Post

its depends on wat pc you will buy if it , for example an i5 of the third gen with a decent gpu like gtx 660 so its better for u a pc but if you buy a toaster like a i3 with integrated graphics so it better to buy ps4 , but if you look at the price of the ps4 and a decent gaming pc youll see that its almost the same price so i thing that is better a high end pc

Flag Post

Wait, Wii U isn’t in the picture? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by EEESMAN2424:

Wii U sucks bro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by grahamfire:

Wii U sucks bro.

As my previous post keeps dripping with sarcasm.

Flag Post

xbox ftw

Flag Post

Just get what your friends get. In the long run you’ll be happy with either one. But in all seriousness, get the PS4. It’s cheaper than the Xbox and PC and gets the job done.

Flag Post

PS4 because I heard it will have backward compatibility.

Flag Post

I heard something called life. I just received one

Flag Post
Originally posted by grahamfire:

Wii U sucks bro.

As my previous post keeps dripping with sarcasm.
lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by dante524:

Dude different people have different interests you wasted your time about complaining about our interests, why did you even post?

Flag Post

Flag Post

All If you got the money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dante524:

Best post so far. Let the flame wars BEEEEEEEGIIIN!

Flag Post

People say the Wii usucks ass but here is my list:1.Wii U 2.PS4 3.PC 4.A.K.A shit:XBOX ONE my reasons:1. the Wii U has great realeases 2.Ps4 is just plain amazing with the WII u,3.PC is,meh, half-fun. 4.xbox made our favorite titles on an nintendo 64 shit:conkers dies,goldeneye dies,a shitload of our favorite games were transffered to shit

Flag Post

PC Master Race.