What are you currently playing?

73 posts

Flag Post

Im at this moment playing Shadowgrounds

Flag Post

Right now my friend is playing Fallout 3, as for me I’m playing Dead Rising 2, and Fallout New Vegas:Ultimate Edition on Xbox :)

Flag Post

I am also playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Dabbling in Spore, Oblivion, and The Walking Dead (Tell Tale). I have already gone through The Walking Dead just not 400 hours. So I am doing a replay. I just finished episode one of The Wolf Among Us, which was fantastic! I have been “playing” The Stanley Parable too, but I just don’t feel like I have gotten anywhere. Haha

Flag Post

I’m playing some Bioshock: Infinite at the time as I absolutely love the franchise. I had finished in the past but I could not resist the temptation.

Flag Post

Slowly moving through the campaign GTAV since I like to take my time and do side missions and such. Also I never have played the Uncharted series so I went through the first one a few months back and just started the second. It feels a lot easier than the first game.

Flag Post

I am currently playing GTA V.

Flag Post

I’m somewhat playing GTA V, though I’ve taken a bit of a break (really haven’t been able to get into console gaming much in the past few years).

Flag Post

Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD, Epic Mickey, and Lego Marvel Super Heroes are currently the games I’m playing. Also I’ve gotten addicted to the mobile game The Simpsons: Tapped Out so there’s that.

Flag Post

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Flag Post

PAWN TACTICS MMO 2D mutiplayer shooting game you should try it out ask me if you got any question!

Flag Post

On kong, Shadowlands Online.
Everything else, either Payday2 or Borderlands 2 for the loot hunt challenge going on right now.

Flag Post

On kongregate I just got done with some serious Tower defense game binging. I was playing Incursion 2, Cursed Treasure, Kingdom Rush, and Bloons. Incursion 2 may have been my favorite; You play as a ninja!

Flag Post

Shantae.

Flag Post

a mix between xcom enemy unknown and metal gear solid hd collection, mainly mgs3

Flag Post

Now I am playing Little Big Planet, waiting to receive Little Big Planet 2.

Flag Post

Absolutely nothing the past few weeks, I’ve been busy working :3

Last game I played though was Cthulhu Saves The World and I hiughly recommend it.

Flag Post

Rockman 4 Minus Infinity. I’m not as much playing it as I am trying to perfect it for a video series.

Flag Post

Fire Emblem: Awaking on hardmode.

Flag Post

Counter Strike Source and GMod :3

Flag Post

Battlefield 4, Castlevania HD and Full House Pro when I’m feeling masochistic and/or lazy. Bugs!

Flag Post

Just finished up hardcore badge for 100% achievements on Fallout: New Vegas (360).
And now focusing mostly on Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica (PS2).

Flag Post
Originally posted by buRn7:

Just finished up hardcore badge for 100% achievements on Fallout: New Vegas (360).
And now focusing mostly on Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica (PS2).

Congratulations.

Flag Post

Kerbal Space Program, ships, space station, and kerbals continue to fall out of orbit.

Flag Post

Replaying many Zelda games and playing Gta V and some Skyrim

Flag Post

Just finished up Call of Duty Ghosts.