Mutilate-a-Doll 2 Official Thread page 69

2191 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheNABBON:
Originally posted by GeneralApe123:

Hi guys :)

So I’ve been working on this for about 30-45 min. and hope you guys like it.

Please tell me what you think about it all critism will help me in the future!

Automatic Grenade Launcher: http://imgur.com/jpTDT6w

It’s kind of ok, I think it needs some polish near the handle and some more differentiation in the colors, for the rest is pretty nice :)

Thanks! I actually got response from 0rava, and he made a total remake. So basicly, if he really wanted this idea he could prabaly add it with his own design. So im gonna leave this one alone. But thanks anyway :)

Flag Post

Auto Launcher Timelapse

Flag Post

Ah it appears to be working correctly, 0rava.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0rava:

Auto Launcher Timelapse

That’s awesome

Flag Post

Looking for feedback and feature suggestions for MaD Lab’s next version.

If there’s anything you can think of that would help in designing stuff, please do share.

Below are some changes I’ve already made for the next patch:

Preview

- Updated window system to newest version
- Added re-selecting Paint Tool toggling between colour transparencies
- Added new layer hotkey (Space)
- Added layer naming
- Modified previewing to display large models fully
- Modified Select and Paint Tools to not snap to the grid (easier to select tiny shapes)
- Modified vertex point styling to increase visibility
- Modified Select Tool to cycle between overlapping layers on click
- Fixed saving issue with empty layers
- Fixed Paint Tool hotkey
- Fixed deleting layers sometimes messing up layer properties

Flag Post

I’ve got an suggestion————

Some kind of “shooting point” tool that lets you give items that are not guns the property to shoot.

It would work like this:

You could choose 1 of the items sides with the tool and then draw the area where it will shoot.
After choosing the side, you can choose which particle/bullet or whatever you want it to shoot from the point and its knockback, launch- and acceleration speed(also properties of the bullet if possible).
It could be activated with the Trigger button when in use or then you could make a Trigger2 button just for it if it conflicts with other triggerable items..

It was just a quick cool thought that came when I was playing.

Flag Post

Approved + polished item roster for next update (currently aiming at Sept. 12th)

(Click for larger pic.)

Edit: This is probably not final, as I still have plenty of models to pore through, and a week to go.

Flag Post

Approved + polished item roster for next update (currently aiming at Sept. 12th)

(Click for larger pic.)

Cool stuff! But you should of added the hunting rifle too!

Flag Post

I think that bullets should make some kind of damage to objects, like making a small crack or penetrating (creating object density) the object instead of disappearing instantly.
http://prntscr.com/4k8zjh

Flag Post
Originally posted by Magicpig:

I think that bullets should make some kind of damage to objects, like making a small crack or penetrating (creating object density) the object instead of disappearing instantly.

1) Cutting holes/chunks isn’t possible without a major overhaul. The cuts have to be fully through a shape for the cutter to work.
2) Stabbing and penetration in general just isn’t viable tech-wise without a major overhaul. Box2D is a rigid body physics engine, meaning its main purpose is pretty much to keep things from overlapping.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Magicpig:

1) Cutting holes/chunks isn’t possible without a major overhaul. The cuts have to be fully through a shape for the cutter to work.
2) Stabbing and penetration in general just isn’t viable tech-wise without a major overhaul. Box2D is a rigid body physics engine, meaning its main purpose is pretty much to keep things from overlapping.

Captured by Lightshot

Flag Post

hmm wont black holes fit in the game

i bet they will just let everthing in your screen pulled or pulled and disappear them

Flag Post

Auto Launcher Timelapse

Ouch, General Apple…
Anyways, great looking model as always!

Flag Post

spade http://imgur.com/jYZu8tb

Flag Post

MaD Lab 8 now available.

It’s still considered experimental until I give it a proper testing pass over the next week. Use at your own risk, stability or functionality not guaranteed.

Please report any bugs you find, as the new version does change quite a bit.

Notable stuff:

- Loading any image as reference on the background
- Layer naming
- Various major bugfixes

Full changelog.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

TF2 Scattergun FTW

Flag Post

i really think they should tell us how the rag-doll i suppose to ride a hover board!!!!!!!

Flag Post

orava u da best, thank you for making this game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by XSpeedDemon:

(Click for larger pic.)

Cool stuff! But you should of added the hunting rifle too!

(Click for larger pic.)

Edit: This is probably not final, as I still have plenty of models to pore through, and a week to go.

is that Noisy Cricket I see?

Flag Post

Details Menu progress.

Trigger-related stuff is now exposed and ready to be modified. There are three main fields that a bunch of triggerable items use:

Force
Used to scale the force of various things (Explosive strength, Fan speed, Jet force, etc.)

Range
Used to set the radius of various effects. (Explosive radius, Staff AoE radius, Drone search radius, etc.)

Duration
Usually used in timer-related things. (Grenade fuse, Gravity Grenade duration, etc.)

Flag Post

New Details Menu Progress post

Cool stuff 0rava. More options and customization are always good far a sandbox game.

Flag Post

Details Menu progress.

Trigger-related stuff is now exposed and ready to be modified. There are three main fields that a bunch of triggerable items use:

Force
Used to scale the force of various things (Explosive strength, Fan speed, Jet force, etc.)

Range
Used to set the radius of various effects. (Explosive radius, Staff AoE radius, Drone search radius, etc.)

Duration
Usually used in timer-related things. (Grenade fuse, Gravity Grenade duration, etc.)

Oh god, I wonder what happens in the roleplay section when people use this…. OP… everything. Oh god nightmares.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XSpeedDemon:

Details Menu progress.

Force

Range

Duration

Oh god, I wonder what happens in the roleplay section when people use this…. OP… everything. Oh god nightmares.

Hmmm…. I wonder if you could adjust force on a cannon? >:D

Flag Post

New laser effect.

Will apply to Laser, Drone Laser, and the upcoming Laser Pistol. All of them are also skinnable, and will change the laser colour accordingly.