bot arena 4 what should be in it?

39 posts

Flag Post

there should be bot arena 4 new guns new armor new battles new challages and new bots!?!?!?!!

Flag Post

There should be better steering while in battles and maybe new types of bots like tanks and repairers and larger scale battles

Flag Post

there should be better armor, better weapons, better robots and more badges.

Flag Post

IT SHOULD BE NEW GUNS AND 32 NEW CHALLAGS AND MORE BOTS AND MORE BADGES.

Flag Post

The last one shudent have a wight liment.and a you get a super bot at the end.

Flag Post

It should exist.

Some new weapons and armour, overally. I think the original developer[s] can make it themselves.

Flag Post

Unlimited Weight

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelaststandcool:

there should be bot arena 4 new guns new armor new battles new challages and new bots!?!?!?!!

yes totally agreed with you.

Flag Post

I don’t think the creator is going to make Bot Arena 4. Keep in mind that it has been well over three years since the last one was created.

Flag Post

i say it should have better guns and it should involve less money and more money that u get from winning…

Flag Post

Probably there will be no Bot Arena 4, so I think 3 part will be enough.

Flag Post

Um, wasn’t the last one made a long time ago?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Buttersnack:

Um, wasn’t the last one made a long time ago?

Yes, it has been made long time ago. I just thought the trilogy format would be enough for this game. As of today, there are no known news about the development of Bot Arena 4, so don’t expected that much.

Flag Post

I think that whoever made the Bot Arena Games should sell or share the owning rights with/to someone that will make the 4th. If so, the fourth should be a totally different format, where instead of just choosing a challenge, you can travel around and challenge in-game players. And there should be a multiplayer option so you can battle other people’s bots. As for weapons, they should introduce shotguns, fast-yet-weak machine guns, and bots that are able to disable enemy bots so they can be properly dispatched by the weapon-holding bot.

Flag Post

The last one shudent have a wight liment. and you get a super bot at the end. I say yes Originally posted by ty34567

Flag Post

Definetly Customization of your bot. Change What type It is (heavy, speed, machine gunner, etc..) How fast it can go, Maybe custom paint(like an icecream paint job that would kick buttox)and you shpuld start off with a hunk of rusty heap metal and have to upgrade it form there :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by kjce4:

Unlimited Weight

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Unlimited Weight

You two do realize that would take away ANY challenge from the game and turn it into a grinder?

-Get stuck on battle.
-Replay old battles grinding lots of money ’till you have more firepower than the enemy. Rinse-repeat for next battle.

At least with weight limit you have to think how are you going to make your team. Sacrifice armour for firepower? Make a strong armoured decoy while you attack with heavy firepower?

Your idea just shouts “l0l get l0ts ov mony and m0ar gunz than the opponent”

Flag Post

I think there should be more than two teems in the fourth game, at least four.

Flag Post

Unlimited Weight

That would make the game way too easy.

Flag Post

Unlimited Weight

POSTGAME FEATURE ONLY.

Otherwise, as said, it would be too easy.

Flag Post

I think that when you click a bot, you should be able to control it through the front site with the arrow keys, use the mouse to fire, and have it be multiplayer. Oh yeah, and new guns like a lazer turret, sorta like the one that fires the light, but is a continuous ray and will continue burning it if it leaves the range

Flag Post

Unlockable: better bot-controls

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

I don’t think the creator is going to make Bot Arena 4.

I wouldn’t bet the farm on it. After all, maybe I’m working on it right now… ;)
Thanks for your support everyone!

Flag Post

I would say custom matches, where you can create your own bots and create your enemys bots. Prefferably without a weight limit, though the campaign should still have a weight limit.