bot arena 4 what should be in it? page 2

39 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheWaste:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

I don’t think the creator is going to make Bot Arena 4.

I wouldn’t bet the farm on it. After all, maybe I’m working on it right now… ;)
Thanks for your support everyone!

AWESOME!

Flag Post

realy

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedmouse:

i reckon there should be new armor weapeons hardwear and an armor that is spiky so it hurts enemies but costs $4000

realy realy??

Flag Post

I think that as you progress through the campaign you should encounter more than one team, like a 1v1v1 battle or teams.

Flag Post

Forgot to mention, bigger arena for the larger amount of teams.

Flag Post

1.It should have a freeplay mode with unlimated money and you can make your enemy’s in freeplay mode.
2.you should be able to make your enemy’s and depending how strong they would give you a better reward.
3.I HATED the stupid weight limit so no weight limit.
4.but for making your own enemy’s it would be free but to make your bots on your team it would cost money.
5.in-game achievements that give you more money for achieving them.
6.you can control the bots with custom made controls like the arrow keys and AWSD and you can chose the 2 that have that control or set 1 to cpu and chose what the bots would act aggressive,passive,defensive,or healing.
7.Also like a freezing bomb,bomb,stun,power up,defense up,or rust ability where the other team gets a defense and attack down.
8.online play where you battle real people.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Online Tournaments and an extend campaign would be good

Flag Post
Originally posted by jedikyle5:

1.It should have a freeplay mode with unlimated money and you can make your enemy’s in freeplay mode.
2.you should be able to make your enemy’s and depending how strong they would give you a better reward.
4.but for making your own enemy’s it would be free but to make your bots on your team it would cost money.
6.you can control the bots with custom made controls like the arrow keys and AWSD and you can chose the 2 that have that control or set 1 to cpu and chose what the bots would act aggressive,passive,defensive,or healing.
7.Also like a freezing bomb,bomb,stun,power up,defense up,or rust ability where the other team gets a defense and attack down.

Originally posted by jedikyle5:

Good ideas, but I think the weight limit should stay, as it stops you from creating an unlimited supply of tanks to fulfill your dreams of world domination! So keep it real guys

Flag Post

Guys i saw a blog about the creator making a 4th,last time i checked it was in alpha,more than 2 teams?Idk i dont think he said that but,there will be lots and lots and lots of bots so don’t worry it gets better :D anyways i think that custom matches with unlimited weight lim is good for campaign i’d say a’no maybe after you beat them all or maybe an option at the beginning asking if you want easy (unlim weight) or hard (limited weight)

Flag Post

Actually found another blog,there will be map editor and more just check!http://www.lukehaillay.com/blog/botarena4-map-editor/

Flag Post

oh and this is the main blog http://www.lukehaillay.com/blog/

Flag Post

if i remember correctly they never allow you to put 2 guns on 1 bot. that could be interesting but because of the weight limit you would need 2 smaller/lighter guns

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXDogs101Xx:

oh and this is the main blog http://www.lukehaillay.com/blog/

Good work xXDogs101Xx on finding this. I have no doubt that Bot Arena 4 will be an awesome game when it comes out! It’ll be a while, since the developer has other projects to work on, but it’s going to be worth the wait!
The one thing I definitely want it to have is a custom battle mode, like jedikyle5 said. Bot Arena 3 lacked this, so it was a relatively short game. There were the extremely difficult challenge battles, but those just weren’t the same…