Favorite class Strike Force Heroes 2

18 posts

Flag Post

What’s your favorite class in Strike Force Heroes 2?
Spread the word in this forum!

Howto:
-Make a list of the 5 classes (Engineer, Mercenary, General, Sniper and Juggernaut) from most favorite to least favorite.
-Substantiate your first and last decision.
-Argue with other why they’re wrong, and you’re right as always!

Flag Post

I’ll start.

1. Mercenary. Pure muscle. He’s a one man army w/ machineguns ♥.
2. Sniper.
3. Engineer.
4. General.
5. Juggernaut. Click Click Click » Almost no automatic firearms. He also doesn’t look badass like the rest does.

Your turn!

TurkeyPie

Flag Post

1. Sniper. Wallhack Aimbot LOLLLLLLLL! <3
2. Juggernaut. ELEMENTAL WEAPONS BABY!!!! & rather overpowered shotguns with low range c:
3. Engineer. Turrets FTW. Pretty nice with Assault rifles & stuff. Healing for the win. Tied actually w/ jugger for 2nd.
4. General. Guy with 2 pistols. Good backstory. I like that he took the hit to spare his friends even when he did nothing wrong. But the class itself….I got bored in like 30 seconds. He does look cool though.
5. Mercenary. Stupid guy betrays his allies, of course I hate him because I like loyalty and friendship D:

Flag Post

1. Engineer. I dunno, I’ve just always been good with the engie; Turrets, when used correctly, are really OP.
2. General. DUAL GUNS DUAL GUNS DUAL GUNS DUAL GUNS
3. Sniper. Boom. Headshot. Over and over and over.
4. Mercenary. Machine Gun FTW.
5. Juggernaut. Meh…I just never really liked the tank kind of class.

Flag Post

Sniper: Overkill, Wallhack. One shot everything…enough said
Mercenary: Blam! or Ratatatataatata! for three hours. There are certain maps where you can go with the minigun and stick it out and not get shot, but you can kill.
General: Full auto shotguns are ridiculously fun.
Juggernaut: Most of the weapons stink, but the shotguns are amazing with a loudener.
Engineer: Never been good with these guys, and the turrets I place tend to do nothing. The guns could use a damage boost.

Flag Post

So far I agree the most with MichaelEpicWar.
Share the link! Thank you!

Flag Post

Well..
1. Sniper
2. Engineer
3. Mercenary
4. General
5. Juggernaut

Flag Post

1. Engineer >> The first class I played on SFH2 and feel in love with it <3
2. Mercenary
3. General
4. Juggernaut
5. Sniper >> Idk, I just never liked the sniping class.

Flag Post

1. Sniper > Very powerful! :D
2. General
3. Mercenary
4. Engineer > Not really like this class
5. Juggernaut > Even this one :/

Flag Post

I really wouldn’t have though people liked the Engineer so much!
I just adore 100% power. Merc and Sniper for the winz

Flag Post
Originally posted by TurkeyPie:

I’ll start.

1. Mercenary. Pure muscle. He’s a one man army w/ machineguns ♥.
2. Sniper.
3. Engineer.
4. General.
5. Juggernaut. Click Click Click » Almost no automatic firearms. He also doesn’t look badass like the rest does.

Your turn!

TurkeyPie

The juggernaut DOES look awesome, he’s got colossal armor on, which makes him look bulky and could mess anyone up!

Flag Post

1. Juggernaut. His weps aren’t that good, but since crap weapons (doody launcher and sheep cannon) are really strong and can be used by any class, high health is quite good with it.
2. Sniper. I always prefer damage damage and more damage in most games. And that back story. LOL
3. General. I always like looking at dual wield, even when it isn’t as strong. Cool.
4. Mercenary. Not that bad, but I don’t like betrayal.
5. Engineer. Never tried using engineer before, but I was playing the turret challenge… and the turret sucked. This guy gets last on my list.

Flag Post

1. the engineer rocks cause your turrets can also be used as cover
2. the general double gun whee
3. juggernaut damage what damage?
4. mercenary i don’t realy like this one
5. sniper if you miss you are screwed!

Flag Post

Sniper.

Flag Post

1. Sniper- Lining up the perfect shot and watching them drop dead is the best (plus funny backstory.)
2. Juggernaut- you can take a lot of damage, so you just stand toe-to-toe and blast away.
3. General- I thought I didn’t like this class at first, but I do like it with triple-speed reload. Running up to someone with dual pistols clicking furiously and watching their health go down bit by bit is just so fun.
4. Mercenary- He’s pretty good, but the tiniest bit boring.
5. Engineer- His killstreaks never work out for me, plus his weapons are really weak.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cwovictor:

Sniper.

Flag Post

1. Sniper- looks awesome and one shot kills are the only way + WALLHACKS
2. Engineer
3. Mercenary
4. Juggernaut
5. General – I don`t dislike him. I just think the other classes are better. (nah its really cuase I didn’t get him to level 10 yet so I never really got the cool stuff from him all the others are level 45

And before anyone gets mad at me for loving the engineer

Repair Bots: When injured, Nano Repair Bots repair your wounds, speeding up recovery. 4x Health Regeneration, giving the engineer high survivalbility.

Rocket Sentry (6 kills): Deploy a Rocket Sentry to destroy everything in its vision for 10 seconds

Combat Drone (3 kills): A Combat Drone follows you and attacks enemies for 7 seconds. {Can stack multiple drones}.

Flag Post

of course the sniper but i want a new rifle named Zeller-H . please add it :D