Flappy bird the best game?

26 posts

Flag Post

Is Flappy Bird the best game? Or, the best game ever?

Flag Post

No, it’s the hardest game.

Flag Post

Ever?

Flag Post

It’s neither the best, nor the worst (although it definitely gets closer to the latter). And it’s not the hardest, just try some old SNES games and see it for yourself. Besides, it really depends on what kind of hard we are talking about. Some games can be hard and yet very challenging (because they require you to think/search a lot in order to find a solution to proceed, or because they require you to have great reflexes or memory as they become more and more difficult), some can just be pointlessly hard (just as if you play a first person shooter where only one pixel in the whole screen, if shot, kills each of your enemies and you can’t miss even once): again, Flappy Bird isn’t of top of either of these ranks (but again, it gets closer to the second category).

Maybe the only thing this game would excel at in the history of videogames would be most “viral for no reason” game ever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Attack2100:

No, it’s the hardest game.

This.

Flag Post

Don´t think you have ever played any videogame in ur small life. Flappy birds is eazy compared to adventures of bayou billy. That game can make u rage quit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pibedetorres:

It’s neither the best, nor the worst (although it definitely gets closer to the latter). And it’s not the hardest, just try some old SNES games and see it for yourself. Besides, it really depends on what kind of hard we are talking about. Some games can be hard and yet very challenging (because they require you to think/search a lot in order to find a solution to proceed, or because they require you to have great reflexes or memory as they become more and more difficult), some can just be pointlessly hard (just as if you play a first person shooter where only one pixel in the whole screen, if shot, kills each of your enemies and you can’t miss even once): again, Flappy Bird isn’t of top of either of these ranks (but again, it gets closer to the second category).

Maybe the only thing this game would excel at in the history of videogames would be most “viral for no reason” game ever.

This. +4

Flag Post

Saying those words in that order, even sarcastically, should be a crime.

Flag Post

What words?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dias17se:

Don´t think you have ever played any videogame in ur small life. Flappy birds is eazy compared to adventures of bayou billy. That game can make u rage quit.

No need to insult people. Mind you, if you haven’t even scored 1 billion points on GC0 then you have no business telling people, quite literally, that they suck at games.

Flag Post

It’s not that great of a game.

Flag Post

Yes, I love to play this…:*

Flag Post

Flappy Bird is probably the most unoriginal, overrated game to ever happen to be made.

Flag Post

Flappy Bird is very overated, but quite honestly I find it a tad bit addicting. I mean being such a fad right now gives me that nudge to bestow my gamer grindness on it and have the best score out of my friends.

Flag Post

Are people really saying flappy bird is the hardest game ever? They obviously have never played a game like “i wanna be the guy”

Flag Post

That game is annoying, but addicting

Flag Post
Originally posted by Harry1234114:

Are people really saying flappy bird is the hardest game ever? They obviously have never played a game like “i wanna be the guy”

lol

Flag Post

if it wasnt so hyped about, you would have either never played it, or wouldnt have given it a second try

Flag Post

Question: Flappy bird the best game?
Answer: No.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Irgso:

Question: Flappy bird the best game?
Answer: No.

this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Meistheman:
Originally posted by pibedetorres:

This. +4

This. +9001
That’s all my pluses for the entire day used up.

Flag Post

I don’t know. I mean, sure, words fail me when I attempt to describe the sheer awesomeness of the glory that is Flappy Bird. Have we ever in the history of all gaming seen a game this addictive? This original? This fun? I think you will find that other previously lauded classics are an entire class behind this particular piece of pixel art. But for all that, I’d probably rather play something like this

Flag Post

So, LouWeed, you like Flappy Bird, a game that while addictive, is as boring as going to the bathroom, and has shit graphics, and is single-minded gameplay with no strategy at all, while you hate a game series that is very unique & interesting, has good graphics for browser, and has thousands of different strategies?

Call me biased, addicted, whatever, I still can’t see how you think that way & can still be able to be alive.

I dunno. I’ll always take the latter. Forevermore.

Flag Post

I actually enjoy going to the bathroom. I would urge you read my post again, and breathe deeply this time (is that the smell of sarcasm?), but that would be unfair since I am unlikely to ever return the favour.

Look, if you like gemcraft, you like gemcraft. Don’t let some arsehole like me get you down.

Flag Post

I just disagree with the fact that you say GC is bad for you. Maybe for you, but it’s improved my life. Which you’d know if you read my first reply :D