Where's Johnny Rocketfingers 3??!!

110 posts

Flag Post

When do you think Johnny Rocketfingers 3 will come out and what do you think it should improve from 1 and 2??

Flag Post

Probably never since the other two have been out for well over 2 years.

Flag Post

yer… but did you know that they were made by completely different people??

Flag Post

Then I suppose we need a new person to waltz over here and make it. Any volunteers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by meh666:

yer… but did you know that they were made by completely different people??

Actually, they were made by the same person, just on different accounts. And I think the second one also had help to make.

Flag Post

ohh ok then

Flag Post

hmmm maybe its a long game to play wit orrrr idk i wana play it nao

Flag Post

Why don’t you ask the developer if it will come?

Flag Post

i need to know what websites its on

Flag Post

It’s not on any since it hasn’t been made.

Flag Post

just to tell you meh666 jonny rocket fingers 1 and 2 were made by the same people just that they were on different accounts

Flag Post

Those were fun games. I’m sure if another was made it would be a hit.

Flag Post

wow it been so long since i’ve played them both. Greats games they were and wish the continue to make new games

Flag Post

Asking for a blowjob in turn for a rescue mission sure were good times.

Flag Post

your sick a blwjob shut up but i just plaed jhonny rocket finger 1 and 2 real good games but i do wish they made a jhonny rocket finger 3 but without the swearing and stuff and make better as well

Flag Post

your sick a blwjob shut up but i just played jhonny rocket finger 1 and 2 real good games but i do wish they made a jhonny rocket finger 3 but without the swearing and stuff and make better as well

Flag Post

I cant wait for 3, but i hope it goes back to the roots of the first one. The second was too hard and complicated, without the walkthrough you would have been walkin around hoping for a miracle.

Flag Post

I like the swearing and stuff that what makes it Johnny Rocketfingers. i hope 3 goes along with 1 and 2. They’re great games. More Johnny Power.

Flag Post

he bettr make it sooon

Flag Post

Is that a threat?

Flag Post

no and dont think i dont want a 3rd one but u guys should really get the guys to tell us and its been a few ears so i dont get why it isnt out. in the end of 2 it pretty much tells there will be a 3rd one so ask the dude why there isnt a third one. i really want to see what happens to the lady and the other dude … duh there gonna die so really there isnt much to come after 2.

Flag Post

Why don’t you ask the developer if it will come? says dark ruler and good point …… lets do that =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by meh666:

When do you think Johnny Rocketfingers 3 will come out and what do you think it should improve from 1 and 2??

Flag Post

yeah????

Flag Post

It’s already out.