966 posts

Flag Post

u should have your whole unit thing filled in in the barracks

Flag Post

online play would totally pwn, but it would go on foreeevr

Flag Post

more skills and extra lives

Flag Post

Suggestions for Feudalism 3: more characters, more kingdoms, kingdoms of evolution, online mode, creation of characters, more weapons, more languages (as Portuguese), infinite lives.
Sorry , i am brazilian , i do not speak English right.

Flag Post

This isnt a suggestion but i heard feudalisim lll is set to come out on the 11th of July also they should add animals like tigers and bears to use in battle

Flag Post

My suggestion list:

At least 10 empires.
Difficulty increases with time.
Siege weapons.
Ability to use simple magic.

And after you “beat” the game, some kind of Magical Kingdom (or Magical World with more empires) appear, so the game continue.

Flag Post

personally i think there should be better graphixs and more types of people there should also be more weapons.

Flag Post

Why not the IA can I have some hero who walk on the map and fight the town ? You must kill all heros et protect your nation.

(sorry for my bad english)

Flag Post

My suggestion list:

At least 10 empires.
Siege weapons.

And after you “beat” the game, some kind of Magical Kingdom (or Magical World with more empires) appear, so the game continue.

NOW ITS MY TURN TO REPLY (I’m a noob at forums i dont know where the reply button is .)

10 empires? Feudalism 2 was long enough with 6 of them.
I agree about Difficulty, but magic?
MAGIC DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS A COMMON MISTAKE OF THE MIDDLE AGES. Everyone thinks wizards existed in medieval times. Too much LOTR, everyone!
And siege weapons? They’re used to break down city walls, not kill people. But the addition of a scenario of breaking down a city wall before you capture the city would make it a nice idea.

Flag Post

the first 1 i dident like. the second 1 was a great inprovment and yea like the other girl said try to make flying units and bigger field. but also put the what type of quality option.beacuse to many peoplle on the field will make an old computer crash

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheEpicestPie:

My suggestion list:

At least 10 empires.
Siege weapons.

NOW ITS MY TURN TO REPLY (I’m a noob at forums i dont know where the reply button is .)

10 empires? Feudalism 2 was long enough with 6 of them.
I agree about Difficulty, but magic?
MAGIC DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS A COMMON MISTAKE OF THE MIDDLE AGES. Everyone thinks wizards existed in medieval times. Too much LOTR, everyone!
And siege weapons? They’re used to break down city walls, not kill people. But the addition of a scenario of breaking down a city wall before you capture the city would make it a nice idea.

ok first of all ITS JUST A GAME so wat if it has magic it makes it more interesting and also siege weapons is an awsome idea. and can u put more options like insted of killing and distroying if ur strong eanoff ther could be JOIN US OR DIE option when fighting.

Flag Post

Make that they can attack you back and maybe lose a village because it’s nice to defend aswell

Flag Post

Any ideas when it’s coming out ?

Flag Post

what i think this game needs is and entirely new set of skills where you have to pay gold to upgarde your character as in pay like 1000000 gold to get 1000 dmg tacked on to a skill like for a katar and cities trying to capture a capitol should be much harder because i could capture a capitol by myself (camper :)) using my katar alone so the champions that revive their team should be able to get u out of your hiding place and have to fite and not let your army do it for u. wepons the new feudalism sould include new wepens such as a sling or dual daggers and if you get a higher strenght level you can turn a two handed sword into a one handed sword. countrys the ppl at arcade town should consider making and entirly new batch of countrys also thats just my opinion but oh well.

Flag Post

didn’t read the rest of the thread, so not sure if this was said yet, but I think that there should be no cap on any skills or attributes, and also that leveling a weapon skill, such as staves, should also increase the damage output. I also suggest making every weapon possible to dual wield, and making some attacks that are only available when on horse.

And also, I think the map should be more roomy, and sometimes with dungeons. Finally, I vote for a different way of movement when in a town; dont be afraid to show the character instead of just where he can go.

Flag Post

i think it should be same as # 2 but with more men weapons and a system that lets you fight other online players armys and wager your items and money before fight.

Flag Post

Wish there were more armor to were like shoulder guards gloves ecc ecc

Flag Post

You should be able to customize your army’s gear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by onlineidiot1994:

You should be able to customize your army’s gear.

should you be able to do that that could be merged with hjhdt’s idea and thus creating a huge empire of millions of players throughout a vast expanse of terrain and as you progress in campian (1 player) you can acess new abilities for you and your troops, and get with friends and begen your own nation and have people join you or crush them in your path

Flag Post

I think you should be able to give weapons, you have colected from armies you previously conquered, to you soldiers. It would really help when you have like 20 weapons that you can’t decide on. Another suggestion is as you beat armies make the game get harder and harder as you go so that it isn’t like all you have to do is beat one kingdom and then you won the game.

Flag Post

I Would like more customizable characters i like the fact that you can edit there specialities on feudalism 2 but i would like to change their image more

Flag Post

there is a character creation mode but you have to download the game to access this feature.

Flag Post

y r ppl saying flying units? there weren’t flying units bak den

Flag Post

umm no1 is saying flying units and tht would be cool but a bit corny

Flag Post

feudalism 2 was great great improvement from 1. Even though we all say these things that need to be fixed.