feudalism 3 page 3

968 posts

Flag Post

i think it would be better if you could enchant a weapon more than one time

Flag Post

WHY DOESN’T HE JUST MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<(^_^)>
v v

Flag Post

it should give you more stuff and crown you champion if you beat the town’s champion, not just stuff worth like 10000gp.

ps. anyone else notice the stuff he got from age of empires? that game is epic.

Flag Post

i also think black shoguns should be much cheaper or at least 50000gp

Flag Post

i think there should be collosis gint men

Flag Post

there should be a way to quit to the menu without beating the game.

Flag Post

it should have other reel people and build your own city and get in wars with other people’s cities

Flag Post

<(^_^)> make better armor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

you could maybe be able to set upa set of people that would self replenish if you have the money.

Flag Post

and have multi upgrades (like 3) with runes and raise the price for upgraded ones and refined weapons. they should have a barbarian thing like forest peoples and mongols

Flag Post

It think other villages should be able to atack u’r own village

Flag Post

Sorry about the last massage, I ment they atack u’r villages and then they can capture them and a time machine to travel in time and dragons

Flag Post

make u’r own men in that game. Feudalism 2 really was so much better than e first one

Flag Post

Multy player so u can play against other beople

Flag Post

Why cant you make alliances with 2 countrys in the game, when you have an alliance you get some of that countries soldiers but not all of them.

Flag Post

i would like to see harder cities to attack and also the people that u attack will attack city that you have already won. Also when does feudalism 3 come out

Flag Post

I totally agree with firefighter7174

Flag Post

Needs to be harder. I conqured the trade republic with 50 elite assasins from tifilis and i lost 10 lolz.

Flag Post

And i also think that everyone agrees with multiplayer.

Flag Post

I wonder if Vitaly even reads this or whoever makes the feudalisms

Flag Post

Siege weapons and enemies attacking your towns

Flag Post

i doubt he reads this developers dont care about them they just want the money

Flag Post

that is exactly why they need to make the game harder. and more fun so we can challenge people to fights in multiplayer and have more countries and strong weapons. In easy mode they need a army size limit as well. again does anyone know when it is coming out

Flag Post

sometime next month i think but thts at arcadetown

Flag Post

Okay, here’s something no one thought of. How bout’ the opposing armies have generals that fight. champions to join you with defeat. personally, if you could create your own kingdoms with special abilities, there would be no need for twenty or so kingdoms.