feudalism 3 page 30

968 posts

Flag Post

GOOOd gameeee!

Flag Post

more jobs that u can do to earn money

Flag Post

Feudalism 3 has to have some defence and GOD PLZ make it more hard Bcause the first two were so frickin easy you just had to go onto agame and create your own character then pow uve won the game allthough it take hours. Plz respnd :D

Flag Post

I think it should have a story mode, revolutionary war guns, animals,o and the guns can have bayonets. You also cant be the guys with guns unless you beat story mode

Flag Post

should be harder to get money bigger map because i just like big maps different characters would be nice too and i really don’t get the idea that you pay 4000 to board a ship or whatever the cost is and you have a mission that’s only worth 1000 or 2000 gold pieces

Flag Post

For feudalism 3, I kind of want slightly more complicated combat instead of just bashing. Graphics are already decent enough, but like others said, a curve or some similar system to make sure that the difficulty of the game increases to match your lvl and ability would be nice. Maybe Feudalism 3 could base some of the empires off ancient real world empires (Moguls, Chinese, Roman, Native American, etc.). It would be amazing if you could custom build a type of soldier or at least an elite limited amount soldier with custom armor and weapons.
Another guy said that simple magic would be nice but that’s already in Feudalism 2 with all the abilities to heal yourself and allies as well as hurting the enemy. The guy who said that stuff isn’t realistic makes no sense. This game is not supposed to be historically accurate as far as I can tell and siege weapons have been used to kill (e.g ballistas are used; catapults are fired on besieging forces by defenders of cities; and siege weapons in general aren’t just to break a wall, but are used to get over walls and weaken defending forces)

Flag Post

yo también quiero que haya mas hombres, mas armas, mas idiomas, mas naciones con mas héroes, mas ciudades, por favor, oh y díganme cuando ponen el juego

Flag Post

i like feudlism 2 and 1 but i would like to have a bigger battlefield worldwar 2 or gladiator units and air units

Flag Post

if someone want to make feudalism 3 must hear our views and my first opinion is make more races and that means making the map bigger more weapons and not only meet but also bandits if you find wolves or bears or things like that do take their coats and clothes and armor and some chiefs or dragon attacks to your castles yes I know its the era of feudalism but that can be great because in previous games were too powerful and nobody can beat you Well that is my opinion sorry if it was too long

Flag Post

I say what about
Inhuman races – Goblins, trolls, werewolves, dragonmen, orcs, elves, skeletons, zombies, etc.
Assassin faction. Assassins primary weapon is a hidden blade.

There should be gunpowder weapons as well!
Power adding capes, more armor sets, more weapon types:
Gunpowder (rifles, flintlocks, portable cannons, howitzers, multi barrel pistols, shotguns), Hidden (guns, blades and swords right out of your bracelet!), Lances (unlike spears, it can be wielded with a shield or dual wielded), warhorses (double as strong as horses), etc.

Dragons to hunt, random encounters with dragons, dragon lairs, dragon keepers, rideable dragons which are no mach for a warhorse, dragon drops materials on death, and if you get enough of certain material, you can smith weapons and armor.

Flag Post

bulk buying soldiers

Flag Post

I love the Feudalism 2, but I think you just need something to make the game last longer.. maybe more areas and something to do after you beat the game.. Feudalism 3 should have more, and better, weapons, too!

Flag Post

I like other people who comened this think that is very easy when you conquer 10 or more cities so i suggest for Feudalism 3 to combine some idees like: when you conquer everybody there is a rebellion of vikings and then of crusaders and afterthat a great dragon

Flag Post

there should be a castle when we attack the enemy’s castle and there should be defenses on castle

Flag Post

I would suggest you make it a massive multiplayer online game. maybey so we can create alliances with other players. tha’d b cool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devilcheee:

I like other people who comened this think that is very easy when you conquer 10 or more cities so i suggest for Feudalism 3 to combine some idees like: when you conquer everybody there is a rebellion of vikings and then of crusaders and afterthat a great dragon

i agree

Flag Post

Feudalism 2 and Feudalism 1 are both exponentially good games although, I must list some flaws.
First: Money is acquired far, far, far too easily after a short amount of playing
Second: Unless you completely know the full anaglyph of “Enemy” cities, you might stumble unknowingly into an enemy capital when you have a small army
Third: The middle-eastern empire is godlike in power. It’s capital has a “Shadow Warrior” in which has an attack that deals at least 5500 points of damage
Fourth: Although previously I mentioned the shadow warrior is far too powerful, all others are unbelievably weak. A “Difficulty Curve” Would be mandatory for the planning of the highly desired Feudalism 3. We all hope Feudalism 3 will indeed be made. Good day, everyone.

Flag Post

there is really lot of things that could be added 1. buildable castles and cities (building them part by part) soldiers should can level up and you should can equip them (bigger cities highter level soldiers) and food because soldiers should eat something and maybie the feudalism 3 could be 3D?

Flag Post

You should be able to equip your troops, that would be awesome. And it should be easier buying many troops at the same time.

Flag Post

I want to see numbers when recruiting men instead of just dragging them (too damn long)

Flag Post

I think you be able to equip your army with specific weapons, armor, and horses.

Flag Post

there should be a story mode,A difficulty setting,and A TIME PERIODE SETTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

i think it would be good multiplayer

Flag Post

I think that there should be choices for ages that you go into so then there will be different places and overall more things to do so then you won’t get bored. But there should also be an intense difficulty that really challenges you and makes you use your strength in strategy to win. I also think that if you could be randomly attacked while in a village that you own would be pretty cool because I always felt like I was the only smart guy running an army and attacking them first.

Flag Post

okay guys im new with this topic so even if these things are already said i do not care:
magic (like mage thingy’s, firebolts, ice, lighting etc.)
stealth (like sneaking with dagger skills or something)
able to dual wield daggers and two-hand weapons with enough mastery.
more weapons able on horse, and skills, so that not only ranged units rock on horses.
able to buy scrolls.
unhanded mastery and skills, and maybe some kind of equips to upgrade hand to hand damage
- like knuckles –
things like knockback, burn, and teleport thingy’s
not only human enemy’s (like bears, trolls, wolves)
more fantasy (well you can already call the thunder and summon meteors…..)
epic unhuman bosses, like dragons, giant trolls, and demons.
an epic secret land that you can unlock if you complete the game
the game needs to get harder the more fights and stuff you win
unlock things when you complete things, and maybe achievements
if you make it able to unlock things i think it would be cool to be something else like a human, a goblin, werewolf, demon, trol etc.
maybe even a whole country of an other race