feudalism 3 page 31

966 posts

Flag Post

f you make feudlisim 3 make it able to custumize a soldier in your home city so you can creat the ideal fighter for that one city your stuck on. also BIGGER MAP AND MORE TREIBES. maybe show the star ranking before you get to the city

Flag Post

i have wished for this so many times: A pause button

Flag Post

I bet most of you guys thought that I don’t read this topic, didn’t you?
Anyway, I’m working on Feudalism III right now and I’ve got some things to tell about this game. The gameplay wouldn’t change a lot: you still travel around the world trying to conquer every town on the map, hire troops, buy stuff, etc, no major changes here.
The events of F3 will take their place thousands years after events of F2. During this time people have discovered secrets of magic, invented new powerful weapons and formed three mighty countries. And these countries have started a great war against each other.
Amount of countries have been reduced, but I’m going to make them more different, with more unique weapons, spells and units. Some old weapons, like bows and crossbows were replaced with firearms.
There’ll be much more magic, especially healing and supportive spells. You’ll be able to hire mages and healers.

I’ve also found a great artist who’s gonna make a really cool art for the game. Right now we’re working on the final list of features, I’ll post it once it’s finished.

Flag Post

Definetly should be more than one hero, you should be able to construct an army. Then you should have to pay taxes, that would be more difficult because the more you conquer the more money your losing therefore harder to make an army.

Flag Post

Oh and the enemy should attack back every once and a while, how cool would that be.

Flag Post

@Vitaly

W00t! That sounds great! I hope you will finish it soon. Can’t wait to play it.

Flag Post

So there is coming a feudalism 3 :) But do you have any idea when? Feudalism 1 and 2 was awesome games, and I’m looking forward to th third one!

Flag Post

WHEN IS IT COMING?

Flag Post

Sorry, but I have no idea when. Sounds strange, I know, but there’s an artist working on the game and we’re not sure when the art will be finished. Once we’ve done with the art the composer will start working on music, he can’t start right now because he have to see the whole game to write proper music.
We were planning to finish most UI art next week and then start working on the content like characters, backgrounds and such stuff.
I don’t want to make any promises about release date. It should be this year, propably summer, May if everything goes exellent or October-November if everything goes awful.

Flag Post

More control over soliders other than hold positions and switch weapons and there should be guilds that yo can join that give u unique weapons if your rep is high enough with that guild Also you should hav something 2 do @ the ending so u dont get bored i think guns should be used but to a certain extent more armor and u should have a personal coustomizable unit that helps u like a gens assisstant also longer story and an acual story like rise of the east or emerging desert and magic 2 a certain extent also multi plot fights like having a menu and viewing diffrent fights that are going on

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vitaly:

Sorry, but I have no idea when. Sounds strange, I know, but there’s an artist working on the game and we’re not sure when the art will be finished. Once we’ve done with the art the composer will start working on music, he can’t start right now because he have to see the whole game to write proper music.
We were planning to finish most UI art next week and then start working on the content like characters, backgrounds and such stuff.
I don’t want to make any promises about release date. It should be this year, propably summer, May if everything goes exellent or October-November if everything goes awful.

Nice.

Flag Post

Lol if ur pc corrupted it wud be sad so keep a copy at a usb

Flag Post

It is probally to late to do this but because vitaly is probally pritty far in makeing the game but if vitaly is in about 15 years vitaly might make a 4 feudalism he should make it middevil then when you take over all the cites allmost all you’r citys get taken over by people with firearms and there should be a zombie race when firearms come out.

Flag Post

More cultures, and really:

1. MMORPG-style
2. Turn-based
3. PvP
4. TRADE

Flag Post

make is so you can have more than 1 army in #3, that would be awesome

Flag Post

it should be multiplayer so we can fight against eachother and team up

Flag Post

I really thing the game should have magic and magical items
and people should get rid of the N\A glitches plus more clans
special characters and customizable units

Flag Post

@Vitaly Hurry up and make the game! we need to have a button for multiple unit buys, weapon upgrades, etc. but if you make feudalism 3 it will make you sooooooo much money its not even funny!

Flag Post

there should be attacks on our colony also and their should be an option like if we chose hard we will get opportunity o start from castles do u all agree. there should be sagie weapons also

Flag Post

A stationary “Unit” for example a catapult, or a large crossbow.

Flag Post

I have a idea: such as u can have multiple heroes, as pay taxes for them of course, but the heroes would have special abilities, like= they move faster, do more dmg, etc… Such as we can customise units and upgrade them, same as we can CRAFT WEAPONS! Like, we have materials to craft weapons for our troops, so we can customise them to make them more powerful as the game pass… so, its a good idea as the units can lvl up too!

Flag Post

Make it we can enter houses at war so we can spare or kill the citizens >:D

Flag Post

1Make armour become forgeable too.
2Achievements
3.Make city get attacked.. (In normal diffuctly)
4.Random events.(Someone robed you,You got in brawl in inn and etc)
5…Make soldiers customizatiable..Or whatever it spelled.
6.2 Or 1 more kingdom.
7.Campaign mode.Free mode (Means you start with one village as usal and usal money and stats and etc etc usal..) And if you can multiplayer.
8.More armour and weapons.
9.Terriotry mark line.
10.This is final one….If you conquer a caslte/village/town.You can build buildings there..
Sorry for any typos.

Flag Post

I got one thing to say…MMORPG! But for Feudalism 4 not 3 because I would hate to have to wait any longer and don’t want to request things that would make the game take longer. But I was thinking that if you could make it sortave in the same way you play WOW you know like 3rd person, then it would make things much more exciting. Have every player be able to build a kingdom and make the entire area endless, have the computer constantly generating new areas that way you have enough room for everyone and then make it so other players can wage war against other people and try to conquer as many kingdoms as possible. Keep it so you can hire people to work for you, like paying money for AI guards and then send them over to another persons kingdom and try to capture it.
I know it’s a lot to ask for and it will most likely never happen considering the great difficulty in doing so but it’s nice to hope. Could everyone please tell me what you think of the idea and I hope that one day it will become a real game.

Flag Post

@AAAAPPLE, Why change it to a turn-based game? Especially if everyone likes the gameplay as is.
@UltimaEvill, If it were to happen, it would never happen like that… at least.. I don’t think so.
@Vitaly, Sounds amazing, I can’t wait for Feudalism III.. pretty excited now actually. Erm.. I have to say.. you might be annoyed with everyone’s ideas popping up all over the place.. but.. unique weapons would be pretty sweet, rusty, strong, icy, etc. Ah, it’ll probably never happen, but who knows?