feudalism 3 page 32

968 posts

Flag Post

@AAAAPPLE, Why change it to a turn-based game? Especially if everyone likes the gameplay as is.
@UltimaEvill, If it were to happen, it would never happen like that… at least.. I don’t think so.
@Vitaly, Sounds amazing, I can’t wait for Feudalism III.. pretty excited now actually. Erm.. I have to say.. you might be annoyed with everyone’s ideas popping up all over the place.. but.. unique weapons would be pretty sweet, rusty, strong, icy, etc. Ah, it’ll probably never happen, but who knows?

Flag Post

What would all of your ideas be for different types of weapons? Because I always thought that maybe allowing you to use like one of those ball and chain weapons and be able to just run down the enemies with a horse while bashing there heads in with it would be really awesome.
And I think that you should allow people to command their troops instead of only being able to stand there and watch your troops fight from the sidelines.

Flag Post

Yes, there’re a lot of great flash RPGs with turn based battles but only few games with massive real time battles, like Feudalism. I think such gameplay looks better.
@TheUltimaton, annoyed? Not really. Any feedback is better than no feedback at all. Reading new post on this thread even 3 years (!) after game release is a great honor! It means that there’re still some people still playing F2 and waiting for F3. I can’t confirm if there’re going to be any unique weapons, but I had such idea too. We’ve decided to make them later, if we have some extra time. In this case unique weapons will look like normal ones but with different colors, improved stats or special attack effects, like health drain, increased accuracy and such stuff.
@UltimaEvill You could command your troops in Feudalism 2, didn’t you? Well, you could select them and order them to go somewhere or attack some one on that tiny battlefield. It was very hard to command them, and pretty useless: they could attack enemies even without your orders and there were no need for them to retreat. That’s why in F3 your army will fight on it’s own.

Flag Post

Sorry then. I never knew that you could ever command them. Auto attack is great but I’m just one of those people that like to be in complete control over the battlefield but that’s just me. Still I would like more weapons.

Flag Post

I would like to see the enemy having the ability to attack YOUR citites you own. And also maybe a diplomacy screen as well.!!

Flag Post

Well, I only have one thing I think should be in this. Maybe the ability to give your unused equipment to your solders. That would make the game much more simple, and the barracks system would be less maddening. Some other suggestions I have grazed over also are great. Good luck with the game, I’m sure it won’t disappoint.
Sincerely,
Theak

Flag Post
Originally posted by zombiemurder101:

I would like to see the enemy having the ability to attack YOUR citites you own. And also maybe a diplomacy screen as well.!!

yes more advanced nations, they can band together, patrol the borders, and attack other nations. and diplomacy screen YE55

Flag Post

I actually think that’s a great idea. Also I think it would be great if you could level up your troops if they do good in a battle so that not only you, but your entire army gain experience and maybe then you could have a general or something to conquer cities without you.

Flag Post

I think it would be nice to have achievements, and also maybe events, like, “A small band of your soldiers deserted, but were recaptured. They have been taken to you to decide punishment.” And then at the bottom have two choices, like Kill them or flog them.

Flag Post

it would be niceeeeeeee if we can diplomatic ally with other nations, so we can get together in the fight versus another enemy!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I think fuedalism 3 should atleast triple the size of the game , also make bandit camps and bandit bosses, and too stop people spamming up on units make a maximum army size of 30 and make every unit over-time payment

Flag Post

Also flying units and navy units… make the boats more expensive and Make the game like 3 x harder

Flag Post

you can trade and built you own home
maybe in begin you start and you have only a sword or something and later when you rich you can conquer your own cities or make one or 2 cities so you have the trade abilitie
like the horses they make you only faster and a litle stronger but give them a abilitie to kick backwards and in front

Flag Post

i think there should be actual custom character/looks
and actual magic not just like arrows plus being able to be a magic user like
in a fantasy game

Flag Post

put a new kingdom i got one name it is called Dark Hunter tribe it got wolfriding units and weapons forge from a mysterious cave that is filled with platunium, ore and gold resources

Flag Post

i like enemys attacking the player or he`s conquered castles like the enemy is trying to conquer your castle or they will try to take it back oh yeah maybe put some defence when enemy attacks he/her castle

Flag Post

>i think there should be actual custom character/looks
Working on it, you’ll be able to change your character’s hairstyle and hair color. And your beard, if you’re a male character.
>and actual magic not just like arrows plus being able to be a magic user like in a fantasy game
Fireballs, lightning storms, Frost rains and such stuff is made already =)

Flag Post

i think enemies should attack and try to take our cities, but we could leave units to defend our cities. something like that

Flag Post

The enemies should be albe to attack yours/ours cities

Flag Post

And u can research stuff

Flag Post

And u can’t buy soldiers (maybe at the start) but u have to train soldiers so it takes time

Flag Post

And the game should be way harder, i took on the world by myself, and won

Flag Post

how about the ability to make costum soldiers at capitals?
that would realy spice it up