feudalism 3 page 33

967 posts

Flag Post

need an amt button when buying soldiers. i go ad wih clicking and draging into place

Flag Post

Have no interest in feudalism 3.

Flag Post

3d playing field? battle Commands? Unit movement? ownership of 1+ armies? an actual story!

Flag Post

Hello Kongregate. Later today I will be posting a link to an exclusive interview and overview of F3 complete with pictures and info galore! Getb ready for the age of F3!!!

Flag Post

http://mytide.net/?p=2585 Exclusive feature on F3 ENJOY! :D Thanks Vitaly for all that info! Keep up the good work!

Flag Post

Fuedalism is wierd.

Flag Post

do you need to equip skills?
because i can’t use skills how can i equip them anyway?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Doriandoriac:

Suggestions is still not in the title? Terrific banter btw.

I think feudalism 2 was a good improvement, what I would like to see is a more end-based game. By that I mean still have your 4/5 races to defeat, but then have maybe a new harder culture invade and set up in part of the map which you then have to destroy to win. Also, the ability to drop more than one item at a time in the shop, I get a sore finger from constantly clicking just to get rid of all the rusty katanas and bandanas I collect from skirmishes.

you know that there is a sell all buten and xd

Originally posted by Doriandoriac:

Suggestions is still not in the title? Terrific banter btw.

I think feudalism 2 was a good improvement, what I would like to see is a more end-based game. By that I mean still have your 4/5 races to defeat, but then have maybe a new harder culture invade and set up in part of the map which you then have to destroy to win. Also, the ability to drop more than one item at a time in the shop, I get a sore finger from constantly clicking just to get rid of all the rusty katanas and bandanas I collect from skirmishes.

Flag Post

i can tell you all right now F3 is going to be a bust along with some lag and may cuss boredom now if we had F2 an multyplayer with a way bigger map it would work out better saidly its not like that

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathnote76:
Originally posted by Overshire:

+1

Flag Post

F3 Classes overview: http://blackfox-of-itmo.newgrounds.com/news/post/712402

Flag Post
Originally posted by hunter2222:

what suggestoins you like in that game i would like more men and weapons

Maybe while moving after you take over town the faction ocassionaly sends a group of elite fighters to kill u cause they say you a threat orsomething???

Flag Post

Idea for a new tribe called blackwatch tribe the only tribe u cant play with they have all city army one city and a super strong hero + sometimes towns are under attack the army in town is how must sets of items u sell

Flag Post

there should be other races attacking you so u have to defend cities also

Flag Post

when will it be made first of all? we have been waiting for almost 3 years now since they was a suggestion

Flag Post

i cant wait till f3 ive waited so long!

Flag Post

i want to have your city and upgrade it,put soldiers there,can get attacked by other cities this is first thing i want the other is to have more soldiers bigger battlefields and new weapons and armour.These are the things i want for feaudalism 3 also you can put characters for your player like to be thief,born to fight,friendly and many others

Flag Post

http://mytide.net/?p=2585 Feudalism 3 Preview…

Flag Post

i think u should be able to make ur own units and choose witch weopon they get

Flag Post

i think they should be better wepons and the ability to pick wat kind of ship you get like from a row boat or to a gigantic pirate ship

Flag Post

spartan empire!!!!its very fun to play when you put spartan like in the 300 movie

Flag Post

I would’ve liked a new difficulty option to the game

Flag Post

Well, looking at the two links above (courtesy of Vitaly themselves and sevster) I have to admit I’m very interested, I was a fan of the first two games but felt they were always a little…simple? The improvements on 3 look brilliant, I’m definitely looking forward to it.

Flag Post

cant wait till its out but when is it coming out!!!!!!!!