feudalism 3 page 33

966 posts

Flag Post

Have no interest in feudalism 3.

Flag Post

3d playing field? battle Commands? Unit movement? ownership of 1+ armies? an actual story!

Flag Post

Hello Kongregate. Later today I will be posting a link to an exclusive interview and overview of F3 complete with pictures and info galore! Getb ready for the age of F3!!!

Flag Post

http://mytide.net/?p=2585 Exclusive feature on F3 ENJOY! :D Thanks Vitaly for all that info! Keep up the good work!

Flag Post

Fuedalism is wierd.

Flag Post

do you need to equip skills?
because i can’t use skills how can i equip them anyway?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Doriandoriac:

Suggestions is still not in the title? Terrific banter btw.

I think feudalism 2 was a good improvement, what I would like to see is a more end-based game. By that I mean still have your 4/5 races to defeat, but then have maybe a new harder culture invade and set up in part of the map which you then have to destroy to win. Also, the ability to drop more than one item at a time in the shop, I get a sore finger from constantly clicking just to get rid of all the rusty katanas and bandanas I collect from skirmishes.

you know that there is a sell all buten and xd

Originally posted by Doriandoriac:

Suggestions is still not in the title? Terrific banter btw.

I think feudalism 2 was a good improvement, what I would like to see is a more end-based game. By that I mean still have your 4/5 races to defeat, but then have maybe a new harder culture invade and set up in part of the map which you then have to destroy to win. Also, the ability to drop more than one item at a time in the shop, I get a sore finger from constantly clicking just to get rid of all the rusty katanas and bandanas I collect from skirmishes.

Flag Post

i can tell you all right now F3 is going to be a bust along with some lag and may cuss boredom now if we had F2 an multyplayer with a way bigger map it would work out better saidly its not like that

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deathnote76:
Originally posted by Overshire:

+1

Flag Post

F3 Classes overview: http://blackfox-of-itmo.newgrounds.com/news/post/712402

Flag Post
Originally posted by hunter2222:

what suggestoins you like in that game i would like more men and weapons

Maybe while moving after you take over town the faction ocassionaly sends a group of elite fighters to kill u cause they say you a threat orsomething???

Flag Post

Idea for a new tribe called blackwatch tribe the only tribe u cant play with they have all city army one city and a super strong hero + sometimes towns are under attack the army in town is how must sets of items u sell

Flag Post

there should be other races attacking you so u have to defend cities also

Flag Post

when will it be made first of all? we have been waiting for almost 3 years now since they was a suggestion

Flag Post

i cant wait till f3 ive waited so long!

Flag Post

i want to have your city and upgrade it,put soldiers there,can get attacked by other cities this is first thing i want the other is to have more soldiers bigger battlefields and new weapons and armour.These are the things i want for feaudalism 3 also you can put characters for your player like to be thief,born to fight,friendly and many others

Flag Post

http://mytide.net/?p=2585 Feudalism 3 Preview…

Flag Post

i think u should be able to make ur own units and choose witch weopon they get

Flag Post

i think they should be better wepons and the ability to pick wat kind of ship you get like from a row boat or to a gigantic pirate ship

Flag Post

spartan empire!!!!its very fun to play when you put spartan like in the 300 movie

Flag Post

I would’ve liked a new difficulty option to the game

Flag Post

Well, looking at the two links above (courtesy of Vitaly themselves and sevster) I have to admit I’m very interested, I was a fan of the first two games but felt they were always a little…simple? The improvements on 3 look brilliant, I’m definitely looking forward to it.

Flag Post

cant wait till its out but when is it coming out!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Should be able to upgrade boat horses ect.