feudalism 3 page 34

968 posts

Flag Post

Should be able to upgrade boat horses ect.

Flag Post

i think it needs all that and more like an abbilty to bye groups of solgers cus i get tiered of click and draging them to an open slot and have an magicil wepons seller and buyer and a spells seller too and for you to be abell to call out units in the renforcements qu im bad at spelling but just asking well hi and bye

Flag Post

the soldiers should be able level up and the player should be able to equip to soldiers and lets just get the game done please or at least give me a date for when it should be ready

Flag Post

I don’t care, just make the game with more Empires, weapons, and armor

Flag Post

Please make this game, i have been looking forward to it

Flag Post

Add some more maps like 4 maps flying units and online fighting

Flag Post

I think there should be able to defend your towns from invasions and add pets and stuff like that. There should be more races weapns,armor. Better units!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

What if you just put everything in a different time era to spice things up? Or make the game progress in time until today. This game is just a variation of war. A very good variation but the idea is still basically war. In the third one there needs to be something that separates it from the other games.

Flag Post

Is there any release date?

Flag Post

WOW I thing this game is going to be stellar!

Flag Post

I agree with beef5 actually. It should not try and try to be everything at once.

Flag Post

i have been waiting on this game to be created since i finished feudalism 2 in like 2009

Flag Post

I think Feudalism is an amazing game already and I would be happy with them just updating the different regions and I hope it comes out soon.

Flag Post

I think that the game can explore better the craft system and the horse store, in the two other feudalism I see it’s just like a bonus feature…
Other thing I would like to see is being able to upgrade the towns you capture, for example, being able to upgrade the blacksmith, so you could upgrade your weapons more, and maybe even craft them.Also, we should be able to upgrade the stable, to have better quality horses, and being able to store them and breed them.Another suggestion, following the “upgrade your town” schem, upgrading your quartel instead of unlocking new units, or even being able to give your units weapons.
You can make a companion system and some companion slots, wich would be unlocked trough the leadership skill.

Flag Post

The ones who ask for some more ‘future’ don’t really thought about it in my opinion. One of the nice things about the game is that it plays in the history, that is what really makes the game. But, I would like to see a expanded horse system and also special skills if you’re riding a horse. Also a expanded army system, like; You can choose how many you want of a unit (No clicking and dragging!) Better soldiers (Damn, they died so fast D :), More different soldiers, and then I’m talking about different soldiers for different cities IN THE SAME AREA! Then, I want to mention what I said earlier, do NOT add a time system. Guns and swords (The middle ages swords) Will spoil the game.
- TurkeyPie -

- Yes, that is my name… -

Flag Post

Just a thought: Horse could have separate health bar to you, so like, your horse dies and you fall off, lose some health but keep on fighting.

Flag Post

when you want men you should be able to place the amount of men you want

Flag Post

vitaly is kinda bad developer…. he kinda doesnt know how to change his own ways such as with endless war and fuedalism 1 and 2.

lets hope somone is helping him with 3 so its real good.

Flag Post

I really hope this game is worth the wait.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Doriandoriac:

Suggestions is still not in the title? Terrific banter btw.

I think feudalism 2 was a good improvement, what I would like to see is a more end-based game. By that I mean still have your 4/5 races to defeat, but then have maybe a new harder culture invade and set up in part of the map which you then have to destroy to win. Also, the ability to drop more than one item at a time in the shop, I get a sore finger from constantly clicking just to get rid of all the rusty katanas and bandanas I collect from skirmishes.

Make sure you have everything you need from the loot, and then click sell all. D’OH! or if you have things you need, got to the bottom left, there will be a box saying “Dont ask amount just sell all”

Flag Post

there should be werewolves or like war dogs as a unit.maybe a little mythological into the game so it is harder after u beat ur own nation

Flag Post

Ok here we go.

First of all I loved the first game, It was harder and took me a couple of Hours to complete, Unlike Fuedalism II Which took about 30 Minutes

What Fuedalsim 3 needs:
1. An auto difficulty updater. Once you take out one capital, The rest of the game is a breeze
2. A button where you can choose to put 5 troops or 10 troops in. It’s Extremely Annoying take 50 minutes trying to fill your army with troops :(.
3. Harder Difficulty. Resort To need 1
4. Better Graphics. Do I need to even Explain this?
5. More types of units. Siege units, flying units and water units. 6. Too add water into the game. So we can have water units
7. For a city you need to siege it with siege engiens. (as kbgxkhbxc Said :P)
8. More types of Race. (Longer gameplay)
And last of all Bigger BattleFields! GOD THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!

I hope you agree if you do reply!:) Sorry for any Spelling Mistakes :(
Reply if you disagree
Bye all :)
Jabster0201

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

Can you edit the thread to put &#822

It doesnt Matter does it?

Flag Post

I think there should be less bandits attacking you if you have a huge army.
Seriously, everyone probably knows how annoying it is to battle two people with an army.

Flag Post

WHEN IS IT OUT??