feudalism 3 page 36

968 posts

Flag Post

i think you should pick were you person starts out and pick what wepons your person are best with and bigger area, more people, and a hero in ever town that wen placed on your team will increase just one kind of person or anybody with a certain wepon

Flag Post

i think that they should make it possible to make a unit and then they put a price on it then you put them in battle

Flag Post

personally… i really don’t care if its the same game but a different map, i just really wanna play part 3

Flag Post

There should be new empires based of of things like africans, aztecs, indians, etc.

Flag Post

There should be new places on the map that are based off of maybe Vikings

because there are already Romans, Arabs, Russians, Northern Europeans, Mongols, and Japanese, but it would still be cool to have new places, characters, weapons, and abilities

Flag Post

I think that would be great to have a world map to select the area instead of all the places together like in feudalism I and II.

Flag Post
Originally posted by macleans:

because there are already Romans, Arabs, Russians, Northern Europeans, Mongols, and Japanese, but it would still be cool to have new places, characters, weapons, and abilities

Then why did the forest lands have berserkers as their soliders? Berserks were viking fighters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:
Originally posted by macleans:

Then why did the forest lands have berserkers as their soliders? Berserks were viking fighters.

Perhaps shamanic berserkers? Lol. But yeah you have a point.

Flag Post

I LOVE FEUDALISM! please do an 3. also, you could be able to cast spells, armor your horse, and more stuff! also, set some levels on! please, i have been waiting so long…

Flag Post

you should be able to be ancient warriors that worship dragons, or cast spells! or armor your horse! please, i´ve been waiting on feudalism 3 for so long

Flag Post

Spells and Dragons you say…

As for the Berserkers, I just couldn’t figure out another name for 2 axe wielding death machines, so I named them “Berserkers” :D

Flag Post

I can’t wait! When are you going to release it?

Flag Post

I suggest the game to be modern-themed, instead of being medieval-themed. Some age like the one from Call Of Duty MW3: not very old, not very new.

Flag Post

i would love to see instead of you always initiating the battle, lets say after you have invaded 3 or 4 cities in a territory, there be a possibility to be randomly attacked there(only if you dont controll the whole territory

Flag Post

Double axe wielders. Hmm how bout “Renders”, “Dicers”, or “ofwiththeirheaders” XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

I can’t wait! When are you going to release it?

Not too soon =( I need about two months to finish it.

Flag Post

Out yet?

Flag Post

i think would be able to play online in servers :D

Flag Post

I’ve just uploaded a Gameplay trailer showing most features of the game.

Flag Post

i get bored of constantly clicking for soldiers

Flag Post

there should be and auto troop counter

Flag Post

are there gonna be mini guns and iron armour

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

rare weapons and armor would be nice too
but want to get it after killing something very hard and with a 30% chance to get that or lower