feudalism 3 page 37

967 posts

Flag Post

one word… mercenaries, ill explain, you can choose to be an army leader or mercenary at the beginning, as a mercenary, you can only have a few soldiers with you, and they share your abilities, they gain also level up through battle as well, you also take over cities by contract, duels, and buying. You will gain money through contracts, you will only be able to get them from your starting city at first, but as you gain reputation, more cities will want to hire you,the contracts will tell you to go kill certain groups, or a single person, or in big contracts, to take over cities or kill emperors and kings. duels are kinda obvious, 1v1 fights for a certain thing, money, objects, or cities. Buying cities will cost LOADS.But merc wont be just for you to use, as an army leader, after a while when you have become infamous and have taken over cities, more and more, harder and harder, mercs will be sent, to handle the problem that it got too easy, to the point that a merc can take out your whole army, also, you can hire mercs as an army leader, but not for your army, for contracts, to send them to cities,so that when you go attack, it will be swayed your way, or sending them to kill mercs hunting you or kill people against your regime.

Flag Post

I have trying to contact you guys and are a huge fan of Feudalism. But you guys are not focusing on the horses. The horses should have armors and skill trees. It would be a huge plus. also, im a swede. and would think that it was awesome if you could put vikings as characters and have a little more defensive and harder castles to conquer. as you grow stronger than ever you just end the game. And also you should have some animations and background music, add a little more impulse! ad a little more action! my last idea is to be able to costumise your character. Cheers!

Flag Post

You guys gonna hate me but… what if I move the release date for 2 more months and make a mobile version of the game too? We’re going to port it at both Android and iOS, with both free and paid versions.

Flag Post

Mobile isn’t necessary or honestly wanted. Fans have been waiting years for the new feudalism to come out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by firemonk98:

Mobile isn’t necessary or honestly wanted. Fans have been waiting years for the new feudalism to come out.

This. Mobile is pointless.

Flag Post

I think a mobile version would be excellent, another 2 months isn’t much longer to wait for the game either.

Flag Post

i had finished all feudalism II and i have all the countries and i wish that they create feudalism III

Flag Post

you should be able to equip urself and also the soldiers with weapons armors and skilss and stuff

Flag Post

Vitaly, why did the mke the fa east the most powerfull in both games? In the first the balck samurai was the top unit and in the second you made the Far east with the ability to one shot anybdy regardles of armor or potions.

Flag Post

I am waiting for it

Flag Post

If you make a mobile version, make sure you make a hd version for the iOS so people on ipads can play without it being all zoomed out or low quality.

Flag Post

I honestly would’nt like an IOS/Android version, and i do have an IOS, but if u want increased profit and fame, go ahead, its you’r game, i think you deserve that, its an amazing game. Keep going Vitaly!

Flag Post

Hey ! when does it comes out? I want to play it :D

Flag Post

release it fast. waiting eagerly.

Flag Post

The same but bigger great game.
More characters, more soldiers, more cultures different difficulty settings and more skills to learn, because I got to a point were I had max everything out and couldn’t get better

Flag Post

well all I think the game needs is to enlarge everything and let the enemy attack your settlements

Flag Post

http://mytide.net/feudalism-3-exclusive-to-mytide/

Some information about the new feudalism

Flag Post

I have been waiting for 3 for quite a while now, and there was only one thing that I was hoping for. One of my favorite parts of one and two are the look of the people, and in 3 I was hoping that the people would still have the same roughed up look, and from looking at the link above with some pictures of 3, I am quite disappointed. I am because the characters are very animated, nearly cartoonish, and to me it looks like a bunch of 8 year olds just decided to play medieval dress-up. While it is most likely much too late to make a change as big as this, if 4 were to ever to be made, I wish that the characters would return to their older more BA look.

Flag Post

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT BEEN WAIT LIKE 3 YEARS!

Flag Post
Originally posted by dawoodna:

you should be able to equip urself and also the soldiers with weapons armors and skilss and stuff

You can (in feudalism 1&2). It’s called INVENTORY

Flag Post

i think there should be futuristic characters with things like light sabres but are really expensive

Flag Post

Oh yh of course, thats why its called feudalism >;3 , seriously, this game its going away from its original essence, maybe people will get disappointed with this one, i partly did

Flag Post

I think the game should include different mounts other than horses, maybe ones with attacks of their own. Also I agree that it needs more weapons and soldiers, and greater player customization. It would also be nice if the empires varied more, such as in setup, aesthetics, soldiers, and weapons; that way there would be more to strive for than just taking over your own capital city. It should have more runes too, and when enchanting or forging a weapon, its appearance should change. I would like to see some sort of economy and/or heirarchy implemented as well, where you perhaps grow crops to sell, or move up in command. After all it is “Feudalism”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TaiJ1:

I have been waiting for 3 for quite a while now, and there was only one thing that I was hoping for. One of my favorite parts of one and two are the look of the people, and in 3 I was hoping that the people would still have the same roughed up look, and from looking at the link above with some pictures of 3, I am quite disappointed. I am because the characters are very animated, nearly cartoonish, and to me it looks like a bunch of 8 year olds just decided to play medieval dress-up. While it is most likely much too late to make a change as big as this, if 4 were to ever to be made, I wish that the characters would return to their older more BA look.

I agree, they look childish and not very intense. I like the ideas of spells and such though, that seems like a good improvement. What I didn’t realize is how much progress as already been made. Maybe some of the suggestions could be heeded in future versions.

Flag Post

aww man, whats that for?