feudalism 3 page 4

968 posts

Flag Post

brawley i agree sort of i think you should have to fight opposing army generals to but i also thing the game is to short we should have like 20 different country’s to fight against.and it should be much harder to get money in large amounts because in the second game u capture 1 certain city and you can dominate all the others. and i think there should be more variety in weopens and units and armour.plus i think there should be more ways to make your person and i think you should be able to personalize his body,hair and everything else about him and there should be more weopens u can use on horse back then they should add more than 1 map to the whole game like when u conquered 1 unlocked the other and i know that wouldn’t be that hard because i have made many mods like this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marin_kralj:

Suggestions for feudalisam 3:more better weapons,more peoples(better army),better skills for fight,!!!!!!!

I will pass on that. Better weapons? If weapons get better in disproportion it will throw off the balance.
:Response: But I want Moar Moar Moar. Moar stuff makes things better just like achievements.
More things just over complicate the game.

I want less less less. There is no need for 8 different classes all with some specialty. Balance the game.

How bout’ the opposing armies have generals that fight

Why would fighting a general be fun. If you are a general then you have probably been serving in the military for a long time and are likely to out of shape to fight.
You were probably working the generals are tougher than normal warriors angle.

Flag Post

I think that you should be able to arm the soldiers your self with wepons you captured or bought. or have allies in the game that could help during battle with troops of their own.

Flag Post

i say there should be times when enemy attacks YOUR cities, and make the game harder

Flag Post

i think that they should make somthing to make not only one army but a few more led by generals that your can hire of create.

Flag Post

i think in feudalism 3 you should have a ultimate weapon which has 400points

Flag Post

what do you mean by 400 pionts

Flag Post

i would also add that they sholud be able to make the opposing enimies attack your city, and be able to set up ur own defences.

Flag Post

any idea when feudalism 3 is coming out?

Flag Post

um is there even gonna be a fuedalism 3 and if there is gonna be one maybe you show add assains and flying units

Flag Post

i want it 2 be out already ffs i think he already made it he is just putting the finsishing touches on it

Flag Post

hi
my name is amr

Flag Post

how about a town that over rules all other towns and has the best equip/soldiers/horses

Flag Post

I JUST CAME HERE AND WANTED TO SAY THIS:

make the game have magic ( that way the game would be more interesting and its just a game anyway)
make the game have siege weapons like catapults and battle rams.
make the game have enemies that fight back so that you could defend your town( it would be great because there will be new strategies)
i also want more style and strategies

i have observe the game well and its just like feudalism 1 except it has skills and a custom character. The game also lacks challenge (because when you get a better weapon you can just take out 5-6 guys with an area of effect skills and when you dont have a good weapon, but you have good men you can just stand there and wait for them to finish the dirty work for you. So so boring)

Flag Post

I think that runes were a good addition, but I would like to see unique weapons. something like Emperor’s Katana after you defeat far east leader. also, more weapon types and special upgrades seige would be good on the capitals. catapults and battering rams you know

Flag Post

alliances and diplomacy would be awesome, and I think arming soldiers yourself would be cool. And please please please DON’T ADD MAGIC!!!!! It blows any historic accuracy away, and that was a cool part. I heard July 12th for release date, but I doubt that

Flag Post

well technicily the already was magic cuase of the runes and the auras like the poison and stuff

Flag Post

i think it would be cool if u could play it with other people online

Flag Post

Creatures such as lions and such defending capitols get guard towers Able to ride Dragons also ( they don’t have to fly-fire would be nice though) Horse/Dragon Armor other people moving from city to city like caravans or something an econamy Weapons: Scrimtar-Whips-brass-knuckles-slings ability to charge with horse/dragon ability to tell troops to stay back or charge otherwise great game

Flag Post

more people in reserve on hard.

Flag Post

other nations can attack your nation

Flag Post

When I beat just one nation the rest of the game became so easy and boring it be nice if there was more of a challenge as you go on.Also there should be more mounts and troop commands and maybe betrayel depending on your actions.And maybe life like problems and events such as…A begger that asks for money and if you do…well …nothing but if you dont he turns out to be a general of a grand army and …(bye bye you).

Flag Post

I would like more wepens more men mor citis bether horses

Flag Post

When is the game going to be ready i hope is not so boring like feudisum 1. I canda like feudisum2 it was an inmprofment so wen is the game going to be ready and is it going to be on kongregate or other websites pleas email me or something my email is on shinaga11@clearwire.net ___

Flag Post

There should be one country with magic and if you get it you should get magic