make your own kirby ability page 2

48 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by sockgzin:

Kirby swallows Chuck Norris.

Kirby gains the “Epic Roundhouse Kick” Ability!

Kirby swallows the Ban-Hammer.

Flag Post

Kirby + Nakoruru = Kamui Kirby

Kirby swallows Nakoruru and gains the power of Kamui. That way, he can perform moves just like hers, such as Anu-Mitsume.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sockgzin:

Kirby swallows Chuck Norris.

when i saw this topic i knew that someone on the first page would post this

congrats on being predictable!

Flag Post

Sting Kirby.

Yellow.
Inhale a stonbeegh.
Its like plasma but fires gases. Charge to shoot thorns!

Stonbeeghs are only seen in Kirby and the Day Of Deep Nightmares, and Kirby’s Advance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kove1:

Sting Kirby.

Yellow.

Inhale a stonbeegh.

Its like plasma but fires gases. Charge to shoot thorns!

ya, i know you said make an abilitiy, not game….. .

Flag Post

Just a random question:
What if Kirby was fused with Jacoby Shaddix?
+

Flag Post

Polo kirby, kirby swallow’s a polar bear and become’s white and furry. Has a ability to charge underwater, and get’s healed everytime he hit’s an enemy with his charge attack.

Flag Post

Micro Kirby

Has The Ability To Generate Sound Waves And Typical Types Of Elemental Energy.

You must swallow any enemy that can do this… a.k.a. one is the annoying dude.

Flag Post

Kirby swallows….

Flag Post

Koopa Kirby! He gets the same abilites as Shell Mario from New Super Mario Bros. DS and has a red Koopa Shell on his back, allowing him to throw homing shells at enemies.Kirby can only do this in a Smash Bros. game, and obviously, he must inhale a Koopa Troopa.

Flag Post

Rope-Burning Kirby lol jk.
How about music kirby? He could use instruments for various effects

Flag Post
bags[/url]Chanel A01112http://www.mywebbags.com/chanel-bags-a20995-caviar-tote-bag-in-black-with-silver-hardware-product-1848.html

Flag Post

Ultamatum Kirby: He’s Kirby that gets infected by the Ultamatum world that lies beside ours, he gets a rainbow hat that points up like a spike, but it covers his whole head, and he skin becomes a changing rainbow. He can use the Ultamatum Beam, which is a beam, that is Ultamatum!

Flag Post

sand kirby:he has the ability to control huge sand storms and can wipe ot and entire beach!
he is yellow with and sad crown on his head also a blue gem inside it…like fire kirby.

Flag Post

dont worry… ihave alot to:)

Flag Post

Star Kirby:SHOOTS STARS FROM HIMSELF,CHARGE UP AND,SUMMON THE WARP STAR! [srry for all caps]

Flag Post

shoop da kirby:him with a soop da whoop laser

Flag Post

and kill all on screen monsters kirby

Flag Post

Copy X Kirby. Inhale Copy X to get it.
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=zero+kirby&start=112&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=675&addh=36&tbm=isch&tbnid=l84hnAzfwzJ4vM:&imgrefurl=http://eon-x.deviantart.com/art/Kirby-MegamanZero-05-62390809&docid=zllZF22R40EYnM&imgurl=http://www.deviantart.com/download/62390809/Kirby_MegamanZero_05_by_Eon_X.jpg&w=848&h=832&ei=FUdmT-naPIHE0QGhg_HACA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=531&vpy=228&dur=1015&hovh=222&hovw=227&tx=143&ty=187&sig=109069116028423598661&page=6&tbnh=152&tbnw=155&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:112
He has a buster that fires charged bullets, depending on how long you hold the attack button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mikato1:

uh… I have so many kirby abilities, but so little time to post them all… my cumpooper always boots me off at 10:00… bug kirby, he’s small, and flies, his attack is he pollenates their brainz, like normal butterflies would do to flowers. He looks like a butterfly, except he’s pink, and he gets it from bugzzy. helikirby, he turns into a pink helicopter, with his face on the front of it, and it is equipped with an explosives-machine-shot gun(I kinda think this is overkill, dont you?). he gets this from chopper, which is a tiny helicopter that has small lazer gatlings.

Bugzzy normally gives the Suplex ability….

Flag Post

Kirby swallows a reaper.
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Powers: Ultralaser and indoctrination

Flag Post

Transform into a possessed flying chainsaw. That would make the game so much manlier.

Flag Post

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pure overkill.Punching with fire,eating fire,immunity to fire,breathing fire,owning everything.Pretty much this bad boy could do.