What's the best MMO ever? page 5

115 posts

Flag Post

now,I semi-agree to everything having to do with AE games.AQ?Grindy,but at least IT requires strategy.DF?Thats the REAL fun by AE Games.My favorite.MQ?Gets boring after a while,but then I start again.Stupid Vampires…Epicduel?Eh.Gets to hard if you are the wrong lvl.So,I only like AQ,DF,and sorta MQ.I HATE AQW (wasted so much money when I was 13….)And I don’t care for EpicDuel.Both are grindy.DF has some story,and collecting items is fun.Aq,kinda grindy,but leveling isn’t the goal.The story was the main part.Well,I guess I’m done.Oh..and @jagoelloco…what the hell is wrong with you?I went on forums once of AQW…and some idiot named More Dread said "I should be king of lore because my name is More Dread.The staff failed on AQW.Go play it if ya want.waste you life,kinda like how I did.And Runescape?Meh.Is ok.

Flag Post

Nice necrobump.

Flag Post

seeing as this topic is bumped alive again, I may as well post on it.

Metal Assault
MMO run ’n gun game.
Pretty fun except for all the sniper maps are the only ones anyone ever plays on.

Flag Post

World of Warcraft, absolutely.

Flag Post

Yeah Wow is best.

Flag Post

The best times I have ever had in an MMO were all in Asheron’s Call. That game was so much fun. There hasn’t been a game since where I could log in and just enjoy exploring random places, finding remote dungeons and seeing what they hold, and not caring about whether or not I leveled up. I really miss playing that game.

Flag Post

WoW is the best of them all, but they’re all boring.

Flag Post

Definetly not rift but the most popular mmo is called continent of the ninth.

They haven’t translated it to english yet and it was made in asia.

Flag Post

Global Agenda?

Flag Post

Micro Volts … Loads of fun … alots of updates … lots of modes … no membership( but there is still special moneys )

Flag Post

World of Warcraft was pretty cool for a while but gets boring. I tried SWtor and in my opinion its def better than WoW (Due to the story-related main quests+dialog).

At the moment I’d say most MMOs are pretty much the same, following the same pattern so if you are looking to start with a new one WoW has become very friendly for new players.

Flag Post

ALL U FUKING BITCHES AQW IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!!

Flag Post

Runescape is great. Not as good as it was back in 2006, but it’s still an easy accessible and addicting game with lots of content and a big community.

Flag Post

Bump because this is where my first post was and I <3 this thread.

Flag Post

Within kong, imo, the best MMO is DOTD. I’ve pretty much badged them all and that’s the one I would go back to if I was interested in spending years and years playing the same game. It needs some transparency problems to be fixed… but all MMOs have one problem or another.