Get a free Ps3 (locked)

18 posts

Flag Post

All you have to do is follow the link sign up and complete an offer, do the stamps.com one it is free and then refer people to do the same and you have a free ps3.

the link http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=3669921

Flag Post

bull

shit.

Flag Post

not bullshit and dont go getting my topic locked

Flag Post

They are not a violation, but that is going to be a scam.

Flag Post

my mistake I’ll just delete the comment then, but I think it belongs in the off topic forum.

Flag Post

Sigh… referrals are NOT against the rules… I’ll find what aC said…

Flag Post

It is scam, but you will get your free stuff if you do what they want and it does not cost you a penny.

Flag Post

ps3 is load of shit anyway.

Flag Post

PS3 = Bad. That is old site. Also a scam. You don’t get anything. Xbox 360 FTW! Lock maybe please?

PS: Oh, and if you are going to click that link, don’t if you hate referrals.

Flag Post

You are actually scamming them by using the referral system and only doing the stamps.com offer because it is free. The Ps3 is much better then the xbox360 and Gran Turismo 5 prologue is coming out soon.

Flag Post

The PS3 is better than the 360? Yeah… wake up and smell the coffee. Besides, what the hell is the point of those sites? They don’t work. EVER. No exceptions.

Flag Post

The ps3 kicks the shit out of the xbox 360 and you all know ut and are just scared what will happen to you if you admit it.

Flag Post

Lol this has turned into a fanboy arena. Amusing.

Flag Post

Amusing? It’s about as amusing as being kicked in the head.

I have to put up with the same bullshit arguments all the time, and I’m bored of trying to talk sense in a conversation that is 110% crap.

PS3 is better in terms of graphics and power, but the 360 has loads of games. PS3 only has a few games, most of which are really good, while 360 has lots of mediocre games.

Meanwhile, the wii is probably best on fun factor, innovation, value for money…Graphics aren’t really that important.

Flag Post

Ok, so we have a scam and a fanboy debate. Please ignore the scam. If you want to debate the consoles, please join us here:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/3/topics/4856

That is all.

Flag Post

Yeah for scam and fanboys debate.

Flag Post

Have you actually gotten a PS3 from that site yet?

Flag Post

Wii kicks PS3’s ass. And is just as good as the Xbox360, but cheaper.