Bunni: How we first met

31 posts

Flag Post

This game isn’t so bad really, if you can get it to load. The main problems I see are with the gems (they reset randomly at times), The bugs (corline or whatever her names is disappeared), And the items (click on a bubble twice real fast and you get 2 instead of one)

Anyone have anything else they have messing up with it?
When i went to the bunni site forum it looked dead so i decided to make a thread here.

Flag Post

IT is a great game. Anyone know how to get a pirate to tell you a tale. Cant find a pirate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nilocsiuol:

IT is a great game. Anyone know how to get a pirate to tell you a tale. Cant find a pirate.

On the third part of the island you pick him up put him down and he becomes a shop then you talk to him.

Flag Post

AWESOME game but how do you get foxs to appear?

Flag Post

to get the foxes you had to buy the silver store

Flag Post

I cant find pete, anywhere..
Im up to the part where you need to pay the girl 1000 gems.

EDIT: I have 3 normal pirates, the ones that work for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dakfire:

I cant find pete, anywhere..

Im up to the part where you need to pay the girl 1000 gems.

EDIT: I have 3 normal pirates, the ones that work for you.

he’s the shop pirate look on the side of the your screen you can see his head in a bubble with an arrrow. the 1000 gems gets you a 30 sec. vid of a bunni striper and a heart.

Flag Post

Thanks a lot for the plays and comments!

There are a lot of bugs we need to weed out and we appreciate your reports. Since the game has spread out far beyond, this might difficulty to track up all the reports so if you don’t mind, please post them on our forum: http://bunnibunni.com/forums/index.php .

Flag Post
Originally posted by gimmy777:

AWESOME game but how do you get foxs to appear?

You go to the bronze store and buy a fox house then place it somwhere and click on the fox next to it and hire it!!!

Flag Post

the pirate dancer part was random

Flag Post

i beat the game in 4 hours

Flag Post

the part after u pay her 500 rubies was random

Flag Post

Try not to multiple post, please.

Flag Post

I love the game and almost finished it but the monsters kept blowing up everything so I stopped playing. When do they stop coming?

Flag Post

A small number of them appear at one point when you get the “quest” to kill a certain number, but potentially if they spawn near fruit trees you can get a population explosion of them I think.

Other than that, don’t put lumber mills near fruit tree groves.

Flag Post

K thanks.

Flag Post

when is a new one comeing out? i beat this one it was ok but i think you should be able to trade gold and lumber for gems and should be able to harvest things your self as well as have your minions do it

Flag Post

this game was pretty fun. but it took me awhile to beat. they should have another bunni game after it. took me awhile to find the foxes cuz i thought they showed up like the dear

Flag Post

I thought it would be horrible based on the title, but I actually enjoyed it. A lot.

Flag Post

how do i get more gems part from shaking trees,and can you die?

Flag Post

Its a cute game :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolonline:

how do i get more gems part from shaking trees,and can you die?

After you buy the legendary store you can buy a plum tree. I noticed that they drop better and you can shake themmore often
oh and no you cant die

Flag Post

TRUST me , do not try to finish it . There is NO ending .

Flag Post

i have some ideas for badges in this game if you look at the comment on the game not on this disscusion board theres some too.First love-get your first love mote easy 5 points reward.Seeing ans taking (i got the name from the top of my head) meet all the NPCs eg. the pirate dude or the chick wearing the pink dress medium 10 points. Island Never Dies all the love motes collected. hard 15 points Social Workers 15 Bunnis ans 15 foxes recruited medium 20 points Saver Upper (save up and do not spend any at all after you get your second love mote)get 1000 lumber 1000 gold and you dont have to do this 100 gems. impossible 35 points with the gems 45 points hope you like this LONG comment!

Flag Post

help me i can´t find the steel store thing i have the silver store n stuff wtf ??