14 posts

Flag Post

Discuss.

Dislikes:

Flag Post

sim 3 sucks.

Flag Post

– Fishing is fun
– Graphics have received a slight upgrade.
– Easier gameplay and difficulty curve.
– Tools are easier to use.
– Focuses on carreers more, and not needs.
– Easier gameplay and difficulty curve.
– Tools are easier to use.
– Focuses on carreers more, and not needs.

Dislikes: – High system requirements.
– Long wait for release.
– Feels almost the same as Sims 2.
– Not much content yet
– Neighbourhoods are bland and generic.

I could go on….

Flag Post

Only 1 available neighbourhood.

Are you playing the pirated version or something?

Flag Post

AI can’t survive on it own, which is contradictory to what they (developers) say about the game (They won’t pay bills nor repair anything)

Flag Post

Why is it so hard to be imortal in sims 3.I keep geting older in sims 3.Where do you get amborisa in sims 3.I keep wasting my money in sims 3

Flag Post

Its hard to play in sims 3 late night i keep trying to get in the bars.In world aventures i keep geting on fire the fire trap keeps touching me.

Flag Post

1) Way to epicly bump this topic, but whatever.

2) If you really want to stop aging, just turn it off in the options (it’s what I do in my “sandbox” towns). If you consider this cheating, This article should clarify any foggy points you have regarding the sacred dish :3

Flag Post

i like the game

Flag Post

Some things could be fixed and-or improved in The Sims 3.

I lost the installation code, so I can’t play it. (probably the most common complain)
I cant remember if you can place a lot facing on a slope and-or bend slopes, but if you can’t … that sucks.
When you make your Sim be a child or a toddler, it totally changes face compared to how it normally looks, and face modifiers are much less effective.
There should be an option to regulate how muscular your Sim is, and one to make him/her taller or shorter.
There should be more ages available: Nursery Child, Preadolescent, Young Adult, Mature and Decrepit.
All the house items, building tools, hairstyles, clothing and whatnot from previous The Sims games should be included.
You should be able to create curvy walls and roofs.
Aspiration Filters (Family, Popularity, Romance etc.) should include Affection, Altruism, Spirituality and a few others that I can’t remember.
There should be more actions. For example, the Kiss Affectionately action should subdivide in Kiss Nose, Kiss Cheek, Kiss Forehead and Kiss Lips. And the Talk About option should let you pick a chosen topic, besides Everything and Anything and Common interests.

Let’s discuss about how The Sims 3 cold possibly be better.

Flag Post

You can’t make love in certain beds.

Sometimes, Children will get odd traits that have nothing to do with their parents. For example, I had a child that was Insane, Hydrophobic, and liked Chili Dogs, when both of the parents didn’t have any of those.

The lack of ability to peek into buildings other than houses. Honestly, in that Trailer where you could make children do pranks and stuff, you could see inside a school, where a teenager was doing chemistry. However, you can’t see inside a school, or do anything in the school that you can do in a house.

When you tell a Sim to wake up, it takes them 5 extra minutes to get up. Why they can’t get up on the spot instead of sleeping for a couple extra minutes, I don’t know.

I’d list more, but I think that’s enough.

Flag Post

Oh, yeah, you reminded me a thing! The time!

Spending 30 minutes to walk from your bedroom to your car? Why not provide a TURN BASED mode in which actions are regularly performed but time only shifts when they’re done?
I mean … You see the Sim walking from the bedroom to the car, but the time only shifts when a Sim finished an action, not continually and 1 minute per second.

This thing has ALWAYS bugged me!

Flag Post

the game and dlc were too expensive in the steam sale to actually buy.
even at 50% off the cheapest thing was $10.

Flag Post

Much of the game content are from its expensive expansion packs. Also it takes to much time for my sims to do anything. If I tried to make my sim financially successful, they ends up being socially backward. But if I tried to make my sim socially successful, they ends up broke.