Operation Eisberg page 5

123 posts

Flag Post

i mean everything else has been tried soooo yeah

Flag Post

BOMB AMERICA AND LEAVE ALL BORDERS OPEN NO HOSPITALS SHALL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!! P.S I got this from the badge and a part of the simpsons movie

Flag Post

ive tryed that it never worked maybe something with seaports afterall it was a amphibious attack

Flag Post

has any1 tried my idea yet???

Flag Post

I just found something that might help you people in your quest to get the achievment.
“Congrats sourwhatup2 for figuring out “most” of the clue… The badge definitely depends upon dates of some kind."
By DarkRealmStudios on the Armor Games forums.

Flag Post

How about finishing the game in 82 days exactly?

Flag Post

Or playing/completing it on the date Operation Iceberg started/ended (Set your computer clock to April 1st or June 22nd). I predict some kind of Easter Egg if you put it on April 1st.

Edit: Tried it on April 1st, screen appears completely reversed. Beat it. Unlocked Operation Iceberg.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DI7789:

Or playing/completing it on the date Operation Iceberg started/ended (Set your computer clock to April 1st or June 22nd). I predict some kind of Easter Egg if you put it on April 1st.

Edit: Tried it on April 1st, screen appears completely reversed. Beat it. Unlocked Operation Iceberg.

I don’t understand your post.
EDIT: Now I get it.
EDIT: Yay, I was a help in finding this out.

Flag Post

Yeah, the above works. I checked the source code, you get the trophy when you win with your computer date on April 1st, so now we know what the laughing masks around the bomb on the iceberg trophy mean.

Flag Post

AWESOMESAUCE!

Flag Post

Okay, since completing the Operation Eisberg achievement, I want to know why the screen times backwards when you’re playing on April 1st and what the actually achievement means? Maybe the people who found it out can specify what the masks around the bomb mean, and why 91 is pasted on it? And why is it called Operation Eisberg? I see no similarities in the amphibious assault and this achievement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flooded:

Okay, since completing the Operation Eisberg achievement, I want to know why the screen times backwards when you’re playing on April 1st and what the actually achievement means? Maybe the people who found it out can specify what the masks around the bomb mean, and why 91 is pasted on it? And why is it called Operation Eisberg? I see no similarities in the amphibious assault and this achievement.

Think about it. You are playing on April 1st, which is a certain holiday.

Flag Post

The 91st day of the year is April Fool’s Day. This is why there are 91’s around the achievement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Guitarhero_001:

The 91st day of the year is April Fool’s Day. This is why there are 91’s around the achievement.

What if you are playing on a Leap Year?

Flag Post
Originally posted by slayer1337:
Originally posted by Guitarhero_001:

What if you are playing on a Leap Year?

1945 isn’t a leap year.

Flag Post

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I GOT HIM. SET THE TIME ON APRIL FIRST. START GAME. WIN GAME.
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6072/iceberg.png
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4493/37033287.png

Flag Post
Originally posted by jemsuper:

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I GOT HIM. SET THE TIME ON APRIL FIRST. START GAME. WIN GAME.
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6072/iceberg.png
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4493/37033287.png

We know. No reason to bump. Also, I think this game was very good and clever.

Flag Post

Ok guys listen closely, to get the acheivement, change your computers date to April 1st. Most of you were right in assuming the acheivement had to do with operation iceberg during ww2, because april 1st is when Operation Iceberg occured. So when you change the date, play and beat the game on any difficulty, and you will recieve the acheivement. Be warned though, on every april 1st, (probably an ode to april fool’s day) the game will reverse it’s screen and you will play the game as any other day, excpet that the map will be reverses. Glad to help out.

Flag Post

brow raise Have people been bumping this behind my back?

Flag Post

can anyone tell me what April 1 has to do with operation iceberg?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

well, Operation Iceberg was the American invasion of Okinawa, so it might involve foreign infection rates

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Ok, why my post was removed?